• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by matz8916

  1. M

    Help choosing TV

    I would not go for an LCD tv because this is a technology which is on the outside looking in and won't be here for long once LED become cheaper. The black and colors of an LCD will never be true because of the light projecting the image. LED are great tv's but the prices seem to be fairly high...
  2. M

    Please help me pick a 2.0/2.1 speaker

    haha well I meant that they are surprisingly heavy for pc speakers.
  3. M

    can decide which monitor to get

    Hey Narfom, check my review well opinion in this guys thread. I was a very similar situation to yours until I decided to go with the AV 40's. :D Its a pretty big wall of text but I cover my experience so far. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1533489&highlight=studiophile
  4. M

    Please help me pick a 2.0/2.1 speaker

    Hey man Ive been in your situation just recently, and I did a lot of searching and reading before I made my choice. I hade read many good things about the Klipsch pro media but the price was what turned me off (thats what she said :P). SO i was down to Swan M10's and the M-Audio Studiophile...
  5. M

    BFG RMA process, follow along!

    Alright quick question to anyone here or Jeff. I have a GeForce 8800 GTX OC2 768mb that I got roughly 3-4 years ago. It is starting to overheat for no reason (idle 85-90c ...). I have read the BFG RMA warranty regarding returns "ALL BFG GRAPHICS CARDS INTRODUCED BEFORE 2/21/08" and unlike the...
Back
Top