A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Beware that audio racks tend to be shallower than racks for computer equipment. Make sure to pay attention to the depth of your gear.
You could probably build your own rack. The standards with the threaded holes can be purchased and all you have to do is build a box. I build myself a six...
I have been using Suse 10.3 for my torrentbox. I installed it to try it out and left it as is but any distro will do however. My client is currently azureus which i would like to get rid of because it has been royally pissing me off with that Vuze bullshit. Lately i have been trying Deluge and...
Actually no. Microsoft just makes the OS. Someone else builds the computer. Its up to 3rd parties to make it work on whatever configuration. For example microsoft doesn't make video drivers. Ati and Nvidia do but MS will sometimes include those drivers in the installer cd.
I think they are referring to dumb terminals but they are still off the mark because for some uses a dumb terminal makes sense. For instances cash registers.
They do exist but are hard to come by and seem to be a little expensive.
I too am am in the same boat as you and curious about the reliability of them.
I still have that case. The Q500 version. It's very solid. I houses my HTPC currently. Does the job and is fairly quiet. The only drawback to the case as stated above is the drive cage can be a pain in the ass.
Okay is the unit 110V or 220V? you should be able to tell by the plug or one of the labels.
If its 110 you should have a hot(usually a black wire), a neutral (white wire), and a ground( green or bare)
If its 220 it would be two hots(black) and a ground
You should be able to see where the...