Recent content by masbuskado

  1. M

    project: Category 5 Cyclone - C5C

    Sorry for the delay guys but I have been busy with a my other project Codename: 69 and I'm waiting for some sponsorship for this project so I'll update as soon as posible... The air goes into the Storm Cage from the front and goes out the same way, well I don't know how to explain this but...
  2. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm 2.5 - Oct 27, 2009 Testing the New Loop and the Custom Res Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Mmu63VBsg Just some small leak that can be fix easily... so this project is almost done by the way I have to make a new mobo tray because the prevouis loop was the mobo tray so I have to...
  3. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    Yeap some people think copper is too expensive... But if you go to your local hardware store instead of using online stores to buy the copper you will save a lot of money... well... build the frame cost me around US$150.00 but a regular good looking can cost you $80~120 and the water cooling...
  4. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm 2.5 - Oct 24, 2009 Today I take care of the leaking issue on the rear part of the frame... so here is... Tomorrow I'll start to polish the frame so that's for today...!!! G'Night everybody :) So the only thing let to do is... - Patch some pipe that are leaking [Done] -...
  5. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    That was what I think when I see the final pics... maybe snoop dogg will luv this PC!!! :D
  6. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm 2.5 - Oct 22, 2009 Part 4 of 4 So the only thing let to do is... - Patch some pipe that are leaking - Polish the Whole Frame - Change the LED of the Fan - Put everything Back together Thank for Watching!!!
  7. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm 2.5 Oct 22, 2009 Part 3 of 4 Continue in the Next Post!!!
  8. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm 2.5 Oct 22, 2009 Part 2 of 4 Continue in the Next Post!!!
  9. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm 2.5 Oct 22, 2009 Finally after 11 months I get my hand on this plastic parts that I bought to make the CypriUm 1.0 Reservoir. This is prototype res am planning to do soon so here is the whole build log of this res in case you want to do it yourself! Part 1 of 4...
  10. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    Thank man!!! :D
  11. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm ver 2.5 Oct 21, 2009 As I remove the small water deposit from the loop I decided to go with some old crazy ideas that were left out. So today I manage to work in the first part of it, the small tank that will measure the water flow and indicate how much water do I need to fill the loop...
  12. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    CypriUm 2.5 - Oct 20, 2009 Pay close attention to this update because this is the main key for the upgrade. Ver 1.0 & 2.0 Ver 2.5 Here you can see one of the many "blockers" that I put into the copper pipe to redirect the path of the water, I just remove this blocker because I...
  13. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    Some here some update! Ver 1.0 Ver 2.0 Ver 2.5 Some Clear Hose for the skepticals! More to come!!!
  14. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    I just assemble a quick system with some part I have laying around this system is Air Cooler and has some extreme temps so I'll trought into the CypriUm frame to see what is gonna happen!!! More Later!!!
  15. M

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    Well, I was very pleased with the final outcomes but I decided to do some change to CypriUm... so you can draw a line here because this is CypriUm 2.5... CypriUm 1.0 from December 2008 - June 2009 CypriUm 2.0 from July 2009 - September 2009...
Back
Top