A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Have had Sli and found that multi card configs to be a bunch of crap, spent more time trying to make it work right than actual game play (or at least it felt like that). Am running a single 5870 now and am cool, like reading about things but doubt they will ever fix Cfx/Sli issues.
Noticed the same thing at the hospital too! And I thought I was doing good paying extra to have Sutter Health, gave me the chills knowing my wifes life hang in the balance between blue screens .
Don’t trust Nvidia with anything other than video, lost enough hard drives to their chipsets. Still pisses me of just thinking about it………
I don’t know $70 doesn’t seem to bad to me, hell it even comes with a screwdriver. Will keep this cooler in mind. Good job Thermalright and thanks “H” for bringing it to light.
Mar
Man, astatically cant say I have ever seen a better looking card. Think I would keep the cross fire setup just for the flashing lights! Asus gots me hooked man .:p