• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by markusgreen

  1. M

    Bitlocker & RAID 1, Windows 7

    Hi all, I recent mirrored my disks in Windows 7. My question is: By enabling RAID 1 on the partition, do both HDDs get encrypted? Will I be able to recover and rebuilt the RAID in case one of the encrypted disks fail? Is there anything I should watch out for?
  2. M

    Bitlocker on W7 question

    Hey all, I'm just starting to use bitlocker so I have a few questions: 1. My physical drive is divided into two partitions (volumes), C and D respectively. The boot partition is on C while my user data is on D. If I only choose to turn on bitlocker for D, I'm assuming I don't need to enter a...
  3. M

    Windows 7 - Doesn't boot after adding Mirroring in disk management

    Unfortunately this doesn't work. It says problem cannot be fixed. I was hoping you can answer my question from the last post: Next time, If I created a partition solely for the OS, could I make another partition from the same HDD and make this partition dynamic?
  4. M

    Windows 7 - Doesn't boot after adding Mirroring in disk management

    Uh oh, is there some kind of fix to remove the mirror without nuking and reinstalling the system? Next time, If I created a partition solely for the OS, could I make another partition from the same HDD and make this partition dynamic?
  5. M

    Windows 7 - Doesn't boot after adding Mirroring in disk management

    Hello I have two WD Caviar black 1TB drives and recently made a software RAID1 by adding mirror through disk management on Windows 7 Ultimate. All was fine and dandy until I tried to restart my computer and found that Windows 7 won't boot (stuck at the black screen with the flickering...
Back
Top