• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by marc_ely

  1. M

    Big Typhoon custom mount?

    I pickup up one on Ebay recently, and it had some bits missing, like the foam pad and mylar washer. But it did have one universal H bracket that fits my 775, and a H bracket you have to assemble together, that again fits 775. I can't be sure of the 754 but if it's any help... If you don't...
  2. M

    Thinking about water cooling

    In my direct and recent experience it will be a waste of time, with results easily beaten by modern air cooling. I recently put a system together from some new and some used parts for £70 ($140 to you). You can read it here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1202393 My Big...
  3. M

    Big Typhoon mounting questin

    Yeah I pickup up one on Ebay recently, and it had some bits missing, like the foam pad and mylar washer. But it did have one universal H bracket that fits my 775, and a H bracket you have to assemble together, that again fits 775. If you don't have the insulation pad/washer on the back put...
  4. M

    e6420 Air to Water and back again (tips/diary repost)

    Thermaltake Big Typhoon I picked up one of these on ebay for just £5.50 so I decided to test whether it was any better than the Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 with the 120mm fan on it. Installation of the Big Typhoon is awkward compared to the Arctic Cooling heatsink. The motherboard...
  5. M

    e6420 Air to Water and back again (tips/diary repost)

    Apologies for this mammoth first post, but I am hoping someone will find something useful in it! I have finally got an entry onto the database so I decided to publish a sort of overclock diary here. Air A few weeks back I decided to build a new PC for work, and I had two goals, as fast...
  6. M

    The Official Core 2 OverClocking Database *READ 1st Post for Instructions*

    Try again using imageshack... User Name: marc_ely Stability: 9hours+ Small FFTs orthos CPU: E6420 OC: 3408MHz Stepping: 6B2 Week: L718 Code: A281 Vcore: 1.50 Cooling: Water Cooler brand/model: XSPC X20 Extreme Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 v3.3 Bios Version: F10...
  7. M

    The Official Core 2 OverClocking Database *READ 1st Post for Instructions*

    User Name: marc_ely Stability: 9hours+ Small FFTs orthos CPU: E6420 OC: 3408MHz Stepping: 6B2 Week: L718 Code: A281 Vcore: 1.50 Cooling: Water Cooler brand/model: XSPC X20 Extreme Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 v3.3 Bios Version: F10 Operating System: XP32 RAM brand...
Back
Top