• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by majinsnake

  1. M

    EVGA Nvidia 760 GTX 4 GB SC card

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-760-/332104549819? thanks for looking
  2. M

    AMD FX-6100 3.3 GHz Six Core (FD6100WMGUSBX) Processor. Heatsink and Fan

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMD-FX-6100-3-3-GHz-Six-Core-FD6100WMGUSBX-Processor-Heatsink-and-Fan-/331686266927? Thanks for looking.
  3. M

    AMD Catalyst 15.9.1 Beta Driver for Windows

    Back in 2011-2012, I had contacted AMD's driver support to let them know that their drivers had issues with Cross-fire. People using cross-fire were not getting the full bandwidth that should have been. I ran GPU-Z that showed my cards did not have the same bus interface to deliver full...
  4. M

    How is Sapphire's warranty/service? Or any AMD card for that matter?

    I know this thread is old. I found sapphire to be great when I owned their dual 6770's. Wonderful cards. I was nervous that one card might be dead. Neither card became dead. XFX was the best with their double life-time warranty. They ended that double life-time warranty in 2012. I can only...
  5. M

    HardOCP PC Hound Test

    I would not say clunky. I think it is awesome. It is helping me decide whether to buy a computer case online or buy it local. Thanks!
  6. M

    Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse (Flame Red)

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Razer-Diamondback-3G-Optical-Mouse-Flame-Red-/331418013805? Thanks for looking.
  7. M

    Help choosing a 990FX mobo

    I went with AsRock 990FX Extreme3 in January 2012. My second computer build, but the first I did on my own. Took me 4 hours to build. I swear I thought it (motherboard) was broke for how long it took me to install the cpu-fan. (Coolermaster Hyper 212 evo). The motherboard also has a broadcom...
  8. M

    AMD is not allowed to see the DX11 code for Watch Dogs

    So the fact that the article mentions "mantle api" has nothing to do with it? I am aware it has nothing to do with it, but others mentioned and quoted "mantle api" as well as other lines from that article. Strange. I re-read it. Quote "I believe Hallock isn’t just offering up lip...
  9. M

    AMD is not allowed to see the DX11 code for Watch Dogs

    Mantle is still new though. It needs to be out for atleast a year. It might be a small gain as time progresses. Better than nothing.
  10. M

    XFX Radeon 7870HD 2 GB. Core Edition

    Auction is complete. Thanks for looking.
  11. M

    XFX Radeon 7870HD 2 GB. Core Edition

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/331198696654?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  12. M

    Issues booting with AsRock 990FX Extreme3

    I found the problem with my motherboard. My case is warped on the side of my case...under the motherboard.
  13. M

    Issues booting with AsRock 990FX Extreme3

    Well I also decided to explain my issue to a friend of mine. His response was this. It was a good advice too. His computer case (COOLERMASTER HAF-X) when he did his build had been warped. It was how the case was designed. He had to fool with the rear of the case so it would line up correctly for...
Back
Top