• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by maddoc1979

  1. M

    Audigy SE ok?

    My onboard audio is finally crapping out on me and I'm looking to get a new card. I don't particularly want to spend a lot of money, as I'm not an audiophile and I only have a 2.1 setup anyway. I almost never watch movies on my machine, and music listening is relatively rare as well. Primarily...
  2. M

    FS: AMD Athlon XP 1800+, MSI KT3 Ultra-ARU, ATI 9800pro, Lite-On 52x CDRW

    Mobo buyer backed out. Will sell mobo and proc combo for $95 shipped. Doc
  3. M

    FS: AMD Athlon XP 1800+, MSI KT3 Ultra-ARU, ATI 9800pro, Lite-On 52x CDRW

    I've had it for 6 months. Just went PCI-express. It's virtually brand new, has all the original packaging and accessories. Doc
  4. M

    FS: AMD Athlon XP 1800+, MSI KT3 Ultra-ARU, ATI 9800pro, Lite-On 52x CDRW

    Just upgraded so I've got some stuff to sell. All prices include shipping. Paypal is preferred. I have heatware under maddoc1979, and ebay at modewan. Keep in mind that nothing has been overclocked and is completely rock-solid stable. Athlon XP 1800+ (Palomino core) $55 MSI KT3...
Back
Top