• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by M.Sheezi

  1. M

    XFX7950X2 with Sonata II 450watt power supply?

    I wouldn't use that power supply. I had that one in my system and had some serious issues. Replaced it with the OCZ Powerstream 520W and not a problem since. Good solid power supply should be perfect for a BMF system if that's what you are looking to build.
  2. M

    7900gt poll

    Who here has a 7900gt and it works perfectly?
  3. M

    Hows this system look?

    But yeah i think in retrospect i would have gone with the opty processor rather than the 3800. Maybe a GTX...
  4. M

    ASUS A8N SLI Premium suddenly died....

    I am having the same problem only I have the A8N-E. Any suggestions?
  5. M

    Asus A8N-E won't post

    Look below and you'll see my setup. My comp has been running fine since since I bought it but on thursday the memory card reader started acting up so after looking for upgraded firmware/drivers, I opened my box and wanted to make sure the cable was seated properly. I was carefull to turn off...
  6. M

    DFI Horrors

    The Gskill PC4000 and DFI Ultra D is a very common setup. There is a thread on DFI-Street with all kinds of timings to use. Also check the HD for errors. Your having the same issues a friend of mine had but turned out to be his HD. Things burning up like that makes me think PSU.. I had one...
  7. M

    School Poll

    eVGA 7900 GT Co, 256mb
  8. M

    How overclock a x2 3800+ manchester?

    You can clock you memory to 333 (5:6 divider i believe) under DRAM config then you'll be able to run tighter timings at the higher speeds. I don't know the specs on your ram but ~2.6 seems to be the range on these chips.
  9. M

    Need a little advice.

    Agreed there is not a lot of benefit to the 4200 other than the multiplier. IMO the only reason to get an x2 other than the 3800 is if you really want that extra bit of L2 cache, you can easily clock a 3800 to 4200 or 4800 speeds. I run mine at 2.65 with no problems, air cooling and stock vCore.
  10. M

    Overclocking, A.I. Nos and AMD CnQ

    So if I follow your example, I realize I'm not guaranteed at 2.9 clock speed, my min clock speed with CnQ would be the 2.4xx you listed with a max of 2.9? Or rather the max clock at the lowest voltage setting and the highest clock at 1.39V which would all be values I edited manually right?
  11. M

    Overclocking, A.I. Nos and AMD CnQ

    I have a question about using AMD's cool and quiet while overclocked. I'm prime stable at 2.6 but I don't necessarily want/need to run at that speed all the time. Will I run into any problems letting cool and quiet clock my processor up and down while its clocked at 2.6? Also anybody use the...
  12. M

    Heatsink for X2...

    I'm the friend. We listed the SI-120 because it gives better clearance, the memory does sit up pretty high on the board.
Back
Top