Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
The one drop per liter obviously doesn’t make sense.
I just measured this for you using a Class A graduated cylinder. To within the limits of my consistent drop and the accuracy of that graduated cylinder, 10 drops is 0.5mL.
I have a digital pH meter, but haven’t used it to measure yet.
10...
I'm trying to locate the EATX motherboard tray extension for a BH8 case. I have the default ATX unit. Any idea where to source such a part? I might just need to have a custom tray made. Thanks.
LOL. Agreed. Yes, hopefully I made that clear enough in the post. Linear scaling estimates are sort of like sticking your thumb in the air to get a weather report. In this case, it's more about scoping the problem. Scaling from the M1 8c GPU to the rumored 16-24c likely is fairly close to the...
The GPUs are extremely interesting besides core counts. There's some reverse engineering going and and as far as we can tell, it looks like they built a very scalable, but simple GPU architecture. Meaning Apple's GPU isn't going to put the hurt on Nvidia's compute business anytime soon, but as a...
Anker makes Powercore 60W version thats listed for MBP: https://www.anker.com/products/variant/powercore-iii-elite-25600-60w---powerport-iii-65w-pod/B1290012
Theres also a Powercore+ at 45W, but it’s only listed for the small MacBook.
No one wants to play market analyst? :)
Well, I'll take the time to address a counter point. There's several good arguments that my estimate is far to aggressive and that the top end M1 variant will be the 12x core 8+4c variant that's "leaked." My thoughts on why that's a reasonable statement...
No insider info here, just looking to have some fun.
BLUF: Apple's product differentiation strategy is different than the Intel nickel and dime you to death for ever 100Mhz or feature. We're going to see a more unified product stack, consistent with their mobile strategy, that's differentiated...
I have a prosumer/hobbyist workload that I could use some assistance running the built in benchmark against (can be done at no cost with a trial license and software available on Windows, Linux, and MacOS; although Linux is the ideal choice). I'm hoping someone on here can help me. If anyone has...
This always annoys me. One of the most interesting (to me) X570 boards is the Asus Pro WS X570-ACE, but it has a few oddities. I'm interested for the claimed 3x 8lane PCIe slots (haven't seen the block diagram showing how this all works yet). However, the two NICs are a good Intel and a Realtek...
LOL.
The FCC definition might as well be if a single resident in a zip code can purchase 25Mbps, than the whole zip is broadband!
I suspect MS cares, at least somewhat, because they want to sell a game streaming service. Plus, Office online and others.
It was covered in various flying journals, airshows, market analysis, etc...years ago. IIRC, no required simulator time was a huge selling point and analysts considered it a major reason Boeing would sell a lot of the MAX. I’m going off memory, but I’m sure you can find the materials if you...
And the point?
Pricing is always subjective in a free market. Inflation just gives a way to normalize, not for subjectivity, but time since the value of currency is not constant.
You’re only looking at a subset of capabilities and metrics. The CUDA core/shader performance is about the same for the same money (not surprising based on specs and Nvidias announcement focus). However, there’s additional units on the 2080 which make it significantly faster than a 1080Ti in...
Seems like Air Canada did a great job there (although I'm confused by the verb tense since you previously said he was retired).
However, that is not how Boeing marketed the plane, nor how most airlines actually trained their pilots...even in the USA. Unless all the other pilots for United...