Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yeah, sorry. Confused it with the Dell one.
najames, I did, but the panel they had on display was "S". I got a "C" panel in the box when I bought it.
I got HP w2207 and so far I'm pretty happy with it. I'll get the parts tomorrow (hopefully Newegg will pull through) and once I set the new...
Thanks, for your input guys! I'll keep pondering this.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna go return my 226BW and see if I can play around with HP w2007 over at BestBuy.
So, Dell 2407wfp-hc uses superior technology as I understand it. Any more input regarding it? I might just go with that then...
By the way, is there a place where I can play with a Dell LCD? I don't think any retailers sell it.
(sorry for double post)
Thanks for the info, ScYcS!
I see what you mean... I'm still going to try and see if I can find a 22" LCD that would come close to having good colors, if not, then I'll go by what you said and get a Dell.
For now, I'm mostly focusing on two models: Samsung 226CW and HP w2207.
I have a...
Hey guys, any input on this matter would be highly appreciated.
Bought a 22" Samsung 226BW yesterday at BestBuy. I highly doubt it's an "S" model, but then again it doesn't say which one it is. I'm not happy with it either way... The colors aren't the greatest. (I used a variety of color...
I would get a NForce4 Ultra, but the only ones that I thought of getting was MSI. I heard some nasty stories about them, plus I trust Asus. So I just went with it because it's an Asus. Won't 480w be enough for this rig? I won't need a great sound card, I just have two Bose speakers. This other...
I've been running a pretty old rig for a while now and finally got a chance to get a new one. Here are the parts that I have chosen. You might have suggestions on comments on them. Maybe some aren't worth getting, or there are some parts that cost less but give just a bit slower performance and...