• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Loxosceles19

  1. L

    Is this safe(ish) for 24/7 OC?

    You and other [h]ard forum'ers are right. I have dropped it back down to 4.3, it's really not worth that much extra stress on my system.
  2. L

    Is this safe(ish) for 24/7 OC?

    Yep, it was throttling. Turns out I'm not set up to manage temps for 1.36. I have dropped it down to my 1.315 and that appears to be stable and cool-able. It gets up to 81-83 in OCCT and prime 95, but maintains the clockrate and does not throttle. Since I can pass an hour of OCCT and 8 hours...
  3. L

    Is this safe(ish) for 24/7 OC?

    6850k stable at 4.4ghz, 1.385v (adaptive) and LLC at 5. That's as good as it gets for my sample at 4.4. I can do 4.3 at 1.315, but that's no fun. My cooler is a NHD15, and I don't do handbrake or anything super CPU intensive besides gaming. In any game I play, the max temps are between 50...
  4. L

    Noctua NHD14/15 cheaper AIR alternative on AM4?

    No other air cooler is favorably comparable to D15, in my humble opinion. Also, it is worth it.
  5. L

    Strange 6850k overclocking experience

    Nevermind, was off by 1ghz in my mind.
  6. L

    Is my PSU sufficient?

    Wow, that's good to know! Why does everyone seem to build with 400+ watts over the TDP rating for their builds? Just for peace of mind? Or good marketing?
  7. L

    Is this PSU sufficient?

    I'm running an overclocked gtx 1080 and am overclocked 6850k with two HDDs and two SSDs. Is a Rosewill Capstone 650watt 80+ gold sufficient? PCpartpicker says total system draw is 428 watts, but that is not including the overclocked (I guess?)
  8. L

    Is my PSU sufficient?

    650watt gold rated rosewell capstone
  9. L

    Is my PSU sufficient?

    So I have overclocked my 6850k to 4.25ghz at 1.26V and I run my 1080 at max power power 2000mhz OC. I have a 650watt 80+ gold Rosewill Capstone. Is my PSU sufficient, or do I need to replace: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3y88m8 I have carried it over from a previous, non-broadwell-e build...
Back
Top