• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by LooneR

  1. L

    In Windows 7, do you use Libraries?

    I don't use them because most of my stuff is sorted quite well in folders on one of my hard driver's partition. I suppose I may use them in the future if need be, but for now I am just too organized to actually get any functionality out of them.
  2. L

    Windows 7 student discount

    Read my thread on the second page and you have all your answers there. The offer ends 3rd Jan and surely you can at least google it..
  3. L

    Windows 7 Professional with Student Discount 32/64 bit Availability

    I am working atm, so I don't have time to go and buy a good quality DVD and then burn it. It took 5 business days ( I think) to get the media. All I wanted to say is that you can also get both DVD backups as well as both versions. This was not that apparent to me the first time I saw the deak,
  4. L

    Windows 7 Professional with Student Discount 32/64 bit Availability

    Firstly, I want to say hi to everyone, because this will be my first post on these forums. I wanted to share some useful information about the Windows 7 student offer for those considering other alternatives. I couldn't be bothered to browse through pages of threads in here just so I can share...
Back
Top