Recent content by longhorndude

  1. L

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Zak, Mine had a similiar sympton, shifted downwards though, just unplug the power cord on the monitor for a few seconds and plug it back in, that should do the trick.
  2. L

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Well guys, After 5 months, my DVI-1 port went kaput and my DVI-2 port is shifted downwards by about 20 pixels. I tried different DVI cables and also HDMI-DVI cable from my cable box and DVI still doesnt come on, it just has garbage and faint images of other inputs. I called Westinghouse and...
  3. L

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Dont know about Picture Quality but here is a pic... http://samat.org/pages/monoprice-vs-dell-oem-dvi-cable.html
  4. L

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    It will work fine.
  5. L

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Those are both dual links, single links have some of the pins missing. The extra four pin "dots" means that it is a DVI-I digital/analog cable as opposed to a DVI-D digital cable.
  6. L

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    I used the same ones that came with my Dell 2005FPW, works fine, or at least i think it is....
  7. L

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    I got mine this weekend from Conns and I love this thing,I am using the MYHD-130 tuner card and it looks shhwwweeeet.! PS. How do you check the firmware on this thing?
  8. L

    Perl string split question

    $string = '1, 2 , 5 , "8,9", xy, a' Is there anyway i can use the Perl Split function and NOT split up the "8,9" when using the comma as a delimiter? THanks in advance
  9. L

    MINT LIKE NEW 20 inch widescreen LCD 2005fpw - $350

    Yeap go UT! hehe PRICE DROP $325
  10. L

    MINT LIKE NEW 20 inch widescreen LCD 2005fpw - $350

    Comes with box, everything even the LCD film when you first buy it, I only used this for a couple of months as part of a triple monitor setup, Im moving and no longer needing so many monitors. I am very reasonable so if you have an offer, lets deal.
  11. L

    Linux freezing at login... suse,ubuntu...etc

    Just realized I did not have the appropiate know-how to do what you just said there... :confused: I am using Suse 10.0(five disc version) . Can you give me a more elaborate instruction? Thanks
  12. L

    Linux freezing at login... suse,ubuntu...etc

    Thanks for the replies guys, i knew it had something to do with the graphics because both screens would go crazy. Im going to try to login as root and see what happens. Thanks again guys.
  13. L

    Linux freezing at login... suse,ubuntu...etc

    Hey guys, Im having a problem installing linux distros on my pc, actually installing is perfectly fine. It is after installation and logging in is when it starts to freeze. I have windows on 120wd sata3 and am installing the distro on the other 120wd sata5 drive. Every distro seems to be...
  14. L

    Dell’s UltraSharp 2005FPW widescreen 20-inch LCD monitor.

    I guess ive been lucky, i got three that dont really bleed. Two are perfect and the third has a some on the left bottom corner, but blends in well so i dont really notice it.
Back
Top