Recent content by Lone_Bullet.be

  1. L

    Best Counter Strike Weapon? I swear this is the last thread from me..

    Why is everyone going AWP? :) I like the scout way better.. think like this: AWP hits leg, hand or any limb = dead... Scout needs some moer aiming ( head ) otherwise he'll still walk. Feeds my ego ;) Longrange pistol shooting: Five Seven or Desert Eagle Note that Scoped assaultrifles (...
  2. L

    New laptop / Old game lockups

    Lol....annoying but funny alltogether :) Anyway...try running it in compabilitymodus Win 2K Just a guess though
  3. L

    Stalker Clear Sky DX10 Screens And Video

    Indeed :) I have to say though ( forgotten about it ) I suffer some minor framedrops at the Bar. perhaps because of the large numbers of people around there. Also, My CPU is at 2.3Ghz, not 3.0 and my ram is only single chanel. So those factors might be huge bottlenecks, and not my GPU. I...
  4. L

    Stalker Clear Sky DX10 Screens And Video

    @DJ_2004: I run STALKER modded with float (floating point ) on this!: C2D E2160@ 3.0 Ghz 2G ram nvidia 9600GT 512. runs all at max of allmost max @ 1920*1200 AA not used, AF at 1/4 ingame settings runs great :) ( btw, you want more fps? decrease foliage first, then lightening...
  5. L

    is there something wrong with the new 9600gt?

    Well it's ok :) I game at 1920*1200 atm and can set quality mostly on high ( Stalker, UT3 if it doesn't crash ) but as you see I don't play Crysis. Although I've got the witcher waiting for me here. AA is 2x and AF 8x - 16x. And yes, thats a HTPC with a 9600GT @stock. CPU is E2160 @ 2.23Ghz
  6. L

    HD3850 to 9600GT

    dccmadams, hes talking about the hd 3850, not 3870.
  7. L

    Bikini backround request

    Don't know why but I can't see it :(...let me try IE Oh boy.. yep! That definitely teaches me ! :D
  8. L

    9600 GT 3DMark

    Oh good! thx choppy F
  9. L

    9600 GT 3DMark

    hmm s weird. I thought a G92 core 8800GT was faster than a G80 core 8800GTS 320. I wasn't talking about a G92 core 8800GTs 512 eh ;)
  10. L

    9600 GT 3DMark

    No I really meant the 8800GTS 320 :). As I've sold that one for a newer generation cards to use in a HTPC / slight gameable PC. So I've been waiting since the fifth of January to get a new card. 1.5 month without games in my spare time feels like rehab or something -_-
  11. L

    9600 GT 3DMark

    I'd like to know which one would be better: a 8800GTS 320 or a 9600GT 512... Any ideas?
  12. L

    STEAM can kiss my ....

    "Heh" indeed. And oh btw: Cold war is over for about 20 years now. Another hint: If everyone is wrong and you're right... Check and recheck wtf you were trying to prove.
  13. L

    Any news on µATX geforce 8200/8300 for intel ?

    9600GT is on my wish-list ^^ But I like the energy-saving idea of hybrid SLI and it's a handy backup
  14. L

    Any news on µATX geforce 8200/8300 for intel ?

    I see... I assume the 8300 is more capable than the 8200 ? I haven't seen any tech data either :S Well...some rumours on Fudzilla...but yeah...rumours ... fudzilla.. you know what that means. Anyway I hope the same. -looking at his MSI P6NGM temporal mobo- I came from a Abit F-I90HD ( great...
  15. L

    Cliffy B and Epic claim they are done with the PC, consoles primary focus from here

    first of all i think WOW and Sims sell so well because everyone from 9 till 99 can play it. 2ndly it doesn't contain excessive gore nor real skills to amuse yourself. 3rdly...they're fun albeit not available for consoles. Combine this with the fact that its popular and not taxing for the pc at...
Back
Top