Best Counter Strike Weapon? I swear this is the last thread from me..

lol...i know im prolly annoying people with my cs posts but this is it i promise..im getting better but it takes fdorever for me to kill someone as opposed to taking them dowen with a few shots like they do me...i dont know which guns are the most powerful and effective. So i was wondering if any vets out there could tell me which ones to use. thank you in advance any help is greatly appreciated!

AK-47 ( T only )
b + 4 + 2
Deagle
b + 1 + 3

M4 ( CT only )
b + 4 + 3

However, I'd have to say that a good awper can also be very beneficial.

Pfft, who needs a primary weapon when you got the hand cannon baby! 7 bullets, 7 kills. :D

lol...i know im prolly annoying people with my cs posts but this is it i promise..im getting better but it takes fdorever for me to kill someone as opposed to taking them dowen with a few shots like they do me...i dont know which guns are the most powerful and effective. So i was wondering if any vets out there could tell me which ones to use. thank you in advance any help is greatly appreciated!

AWP and Desert Eagle or AK47/M4 and Desert Eagle. Practice and practice some more, learn to fire in short bursts, aim at/near head unless AWPing, memorize chokepoints, spam flash (if they let you), practice some more, win.

Practice seriously makes perfect.

What kind of player are you? Do you like to snipe or just rambo it up? Anyway, I'll have to +1 the AK/M4+Deagle and AWP+Deagle combos NEVER EVER spray with the assault rifles or you'll be shooting the sky in short order.

Granted the AK/M4 + Deagle will get you through most situations easily, you should just play with whatever you have fun using. I love using the UMP, FAMAS, Galil, Mac-10, and Tmp with whatever pistol I'm in the mood for and have tons of fun. "1337" awp'ers just love getting dropped from a UMP volley :D.

awp awp awp baby, yeah awp

ak/colt is always good, and the shotty is fun, but the awp is always the Final Word

qft on awp + deagle or silenced m4 to get you started.

Later, get much practice with ak47 + mp5.

mp5 is a damn good budget weapon.

Pretty much everyone uses the AK47 or the M4. The only weapon I ever use is the pump shotgun, and I'm usually 2:1 or 3:1. When counter strike first came out I used the p90 and the shotty equally, but not anymore.

awp if you can afford it, otherwise AK (I pick it up even as CT and drop the M4, 84dmg headshots are crap). You can spray with AK a bit and you can definitely spray with silenced M4 but only at close range and you will have to learn the patterns.

Did you ever bother to google this stuff?

I'm sure there are Tons of threads like this all over the web.

As for "what key does what" you could just go into your settings and look for the action and see the corresponding key.

But to stay on topic, there is no best gun. Just pick whatever gun you're most comfortable with. The reason why most people say the AK/AWP/M4 is the best is because they're most comfortable with that. Just try the guns for yourself and see how good you do with each one.

Why is everyone going AWP? :)
I like the scout way better..
think like this: AWP hits leg, hand or any limb = dead...
Scout needs some moer aiming ( head ) otherwise he'll still walk.
Feeds my ego ;)
Longrange pistol shooting: Five Seven or Desert Eagle
Note that Scoped assaultrifles ( krieg or bullpup ) SUC at spraying in zoomed mode ( for me at least )
allways shoot in bursts.
P90 and MP5 is a good allround weapon in close combat/ mid midrange
M3 pumpshotgun and MAC10 / TMP are great for suprise effects around corners ( eg Office map )

I think the scout and deagle combo is the best, that or tmp and deagle.

i love the tmp

Back