• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by LOCO LAPTOP

  1. LOCO LAPTOP

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    All the posts I keep seeing is growing concerns on the game for me. I know it's not going to be GTA4/5 style humor and gameplay, it's going to be more woke, but how much more? I ordered the PS5 Pro and it's going to be here today but I been questioning that decision since. I didn't pre order...
  2. LOCO LAPTOP

    Samsung Trio 65w Phone Charger $10.92 Shipped at eBay

    Yeah those eBay ones are fake. The model on your box shows as "EP-T6530NBEGWW" which is sold in Africa, which of course as a different wall connector. EP-T6530NBEGUS is the true US model.
  3. LOCO LAPTOP

    Huawei to make its own (HBM) memory via (unofficial) subsidiary SwaySure

    I believe late DDR3 and early DDR4 is more realistic.
  4. LOCO LAPTOP

    Hardware recommendation for pfSense install

    Same but I moved to a UDM Pro.
  5. LOCO LAPTOP

    WTB: Intel i9 14900k from walmart

    Your Walmart sell processors? We are lucky to get SSDs and externals.
  6. LOCO LAPTOP

    I need a decent unmanaged 2.5 Gb switch....

    I have one that I'm not using. TP-Link TL-SH1218, 16 ports 2.5g and two 10 gig uplinks. Ordered it from TP-Link overseas because it wasn't sold in the US. DM if you're interested.
  7. LOCO LAPTOP

    WTB: Large NAS Drives

    I personally hate Seagate, but yes they are. Also true, but I haven't seen them in stock in a while.
  8. LOCO LAPTOP

    WTB: Large NAS Drives

    Buy them from Ubiquiti. They ship Western Digital Ultrastar DC drives. I ordered a 8TB from them, got a HUS728T8TALE6L4
  9. LOCO LAPTOP

    Signed by Jensen Huang Rare Collectible NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5090 Founders Edition

    Doesn't mean much now, I sell stuff on eBay all the time and hardly get seller feedback these days. Most my mine in the last 6 months are "eBay automated feedback". But still, do your homework before bidding/buying.
  10. LOCO LAPTOP

    What Happened to the 9950X3Dv2?

    Disappointing. I wonder if drivers and/or bios updates would help.
  11. LOCO LAPTOP

    Claude Code's Source Code Leaks Via npm Source Maps

    Our team has made/making 6 different products by strictly using Claude since October. 3 are fully released, 1 is in the finial stage, 2 are in beta stage. It has a much faster turn around time, more stable and less time consuming than using the hired people that we have used in the past. Is...
  12. LOCO LAPTOP

    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Pro PCIe Sound Card review

    I miss the days of motherboards that had SoundBlaster chips in them. Like the EVGA X99 Classified.
  13. LOCO LAPTOP

    Users report new Ryzen 7 9800X3D failures despite ASRock BIOS

    Still using my 9950x3d in my ASrock board (specs in sig) since I put it together a year ago. No issues.
Back
Top