• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Lo/Rez

  1. L

    Trouble keeping the right resolution with my monitor

    I would really like some help with this.
  2. L

    Build Questions and such....

    I'll wait until when you said Danny Bui. :) It's a 400 watt psu but I'm not sure of the brand.
  3. L

    Build Questions and such....

    Well let's forgo all the other stuff and just focus on getting a videocard and powersupply then. What should I get? htxp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161330 HIS H585FN1GD Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support...
  4. L

    Build Questions and such....

    Noted. I'll try to figure out the liquid cooling system I have currently. I'll give them a ring tomorrow. On a side note, can my current specs run Star Craft 2? Custom maps such as TD, etc?
  5. L

    Build Questions and such....

    I would like to get max settings with 1920x1080. I am willing to settle for a mix between the two though. I do plan on saving the money up and buying it at once. CyberPower won't answer any of my questions on their forums, especially about the hardware. I guess I could call them. I could...
  6. L

    Trouble keeping the right resolution with my monitor

    I recently bought a LG E2360V-PN 23" LED. I like it but for the price, it should have come with more than a vga cable. I bought a single dv-d cable and it wouldn't plug into my video card (side question: do I need a dual cable?). SO I ended up buying a HDMI cable as the dual cable was $80 at...
  7. L

    Build Questions and such....

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc I will mainly be gaming but photoshop and video editing will be done as well. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? My budget is $200-300 monthly spread out over three months. so $600-900 in a three...
Back
Top