• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Lio

  1. L

    Help for multidisplay setup on two X1950 pro!!!

    This is the last mail from Ati Customer care: So for ATI, no multi displays allowed, only crossfire! Thanks for your help, I'll try a new way :(
  2. L

    Help for multidisplay setup on two X1950 pro!!!

    As you "exe" have suggestid, I've unistalled my ATI CCC, Then I ave clen up all the driver (with DriverCleaner.net in Safe mode). After a rebbot I have uninstalled the 2 card and newly rebooted. After then I installed the driver only version ATI (not the 7.10 but the 7-7_vista64_dd_49713- as...
  3. L

    Help for multidisplay setup on two X1950 pro!!!

    Thanks for your reply! But if I don't have Catalyst COntrol Center, how can I manage my monitors? I know that the 30" display ad a very poor OSD menù and I need to have my monitors perfectly calibrated. I don't think that all people sharing in this forum their monotor's setup (as you can see...
  4. L

    Help for multidisplay setup on two X1950 pro!!!

    I've already posted my trouble in other 3d because there I've seen perfectly working what I try to do. First of all sorry for my bad english.....it's not my native language. I have a big problem with my displays' setup and I'm arrived here at the end of a very long research!! I'm a woman but...
  5. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Thanks for your reply! I'll post now a new 3d :)
  6. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hi all, this is my first post here and maybe it's not the right place.... First of all sorry for my bad english.....it's not my native language. I have a big problem with my displays' setup and I'm arrived here at the end of a very long research!! I'm a woman but I've ever assembled my pc...
Back
Top