Recent content by link18

  1. L

    Best upgrade from GTX275

    hi all..just a quick update here. this card kicks a$$..!! of course coming from a gtx 275 was a huge improvement. I installed some old games just to kick up all the eye candy, and man do i enjoy playing these games again..!! Far Cry 3, Skyrim, Tomb Raider and Borderlands 1&2...thank you all for...
  2. L

    Best upgrade from GTX275

    thankx Megalomaniac...i decided to go with a gtx770 4gb. like you said, its a card ive known and used forever...and its alot easier to for me to deal with. thank you all for your time to respond and for your great ideas and suggestions..!! have a great Father's Day weekend everybody..!! :-)
  3. L

    Best upgrade from GTX275

    thank you all for the great responses and ideas..! I am most inclined to Nvidia mostly because its all i've ever used. I also dont know if my mobo can accomodate another type of card.Either way, here in the west coast, the price of a GTX770 is way over $300 as I found out. So i'm definitely...
  4. L

    Best upgrade from GTX275

    Thank you for the quick reply evilsofa..!! i can do a little over 300 np... just didnt know if my current setup would have to be upgraded if i wanted to get one of these new cards. :) I will check out the GTX770 and get one by tomorrow..!! just gotta figure out which would be the best one since...
  5. L

    Best upgrade from GTX275

    hi all, just want to get some suggestions from you on what card i should get for under $300.. i play Diablo3,Defiance,Rift and Neverwinter. I plan on upgrading my CPU next year, so i can't get something that will bottleneck my current CPU. Also, would it be possible to keep my GTX275 for Physx...
  6. L

    Only showing 4GB memory..

    uummm...you're welcome...?? :confused: :)
  7. L

    I gave in. Bought a 2500k + P67a-GD53, no waiting for

    hi all...i'm thinking about this same setup...i've always followed this forum for all my pc doubts and news...it's the only site i trust... i have not kept up and now am lost...i have a core 2 duo e6600 at 2.4Ghz...i honestly don't overclock,but with these new motherboards coming out, it seems...
Back
Top