• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by lillimon04

  1. L

    Free Logitech z5500 speaker set

    Dang it, Im in Alpine and have to fly back to Sacramento, but if we were driving I would totally get these!
  2. L

    Sold - PS5 Digital - lightly Used

    Wow thats an amazing deal
  3. L

    FS: Steam Deck 512 GB + Accessories

    Its a beauty bump!
  4. L

    FS: AMD Ryzen 5000 CPUs, Motherboards, Memory, 6900XT and 3080 TI

    So sad I missed out on all these deals!
  5. L

    FS: ASUS Z390 ITX, EVGA 2080 SUPER

    Bump, pmed, hoping for dips in the mobo!
  6. L

    FS: (BNIB) WD 2TB HDD USB3/Portable

    If he doesn't want it. Got PayPal ready
  7. L

    FS: PNY GTX 970

    I just bought a brand new one on Wednesday. :((((
  8. L

    For Sale: 2 EVGA GTX 680 4GB

    I pmed earlier, didn't get a response, but I am still interested.
  9. L

    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Complete Bundle - $9.99 (-75%)

    Anyone wanna sell me there games? Forgot to jump in on this. PM me!
  10. L

    WTB Razer Makos

    I know this is a long shot, but I have been wanting to try these out since release and missed out when they had them on Woot due to being broke. Let me know! Thanks.
Back
Top