S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Complete Bundle - $9.99 (-75%)

DPI

[H]F Junkie
The STALKER games rarely go on sale and I believe this is the cheapest the trilogy has ever been. $9.99 for the trilogy = $3.33 per game.. These games are great and one of the big appeals is the overhaul mods, definitely worth checking out.

You get three Steam keys:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/stalker-complete-bundle/

Last edited:
There is no other game I want more than a new stalker (with the same flavor as the others). Even Half Life 3 takes a back seat to my desire for another run through 'the zone'. If you haven't played this, jump on this bargain. The feel of this game world is different than any other games I have played. And like DPI said, the mods help make it even better.

There is no other game I want more than a new stalker (with the same flavor as the others). Even Half Life 3 takes a back seat to my desire for another run through 'the zone'. If you haven't played this, jump on this bargain. The feel of this game world is different than any other games I have played. And like DPI said, the mods help make it even better.
I whole hardheartedly agree. Ive seen threads where people ask for "games similar to stalker series" and people throw out nonsense like fallout new vegas, metro 2033 etc. While these games are good in their own right, the sad truth is there is NOTHING out there like the stalker games. The first time I played SoC I was like meh this game is dumb after 10 min of play, but thats because I didnt give it a chance. A friend suggested I give it another try and Im glad I did. I think the stalker games are probably my fav games of all time.

Direfox: Have you played through lost alpha? It was really good, and HUGE.

Fuuuuuuuck I want this deal so bad but I have not started my new job yet and my PC is waiting on its new GPU from the RMA!
Great deal though!

I jumped on it, I only played part of the first one and I liked it but got side tracked with life. I had the game on disc so now I have a digital copy.

Really considering getting this. How does Bundle Stars work? Is it like GOG, it just downloads the whole game as an EXE or is it like STEAM?

Really considering getting this. How does Bundle Stars work? Is it like GOG, it just downloads the whole game as an EXE or is it like STEAM?

It's all in the first post. Specifically, the part that states "You get three Steam keys".

Grabbed this as well to round out all Stalker games. Really excited to give this one a shot. Already have the mods downloaded. $10 seems like a great price!

I guess I'll jump on this today even though I'll probably never play it. Thanks OP!

even though I'll probably never play it.

never play it

patrickstar.jpg

Any recommendation for which one I should install? I found the original one to be a little too hard for me.

I played the first one, but trying to run and gun only got me killed quickly. I never finished it. I am having the same patience issues with the Metro games. I am gonna have to work on being more sneaky...

Kid

Any recommendation for which one I should install? I found the original one to be a little too hard for me.
Try clear sky. (game 2 of 3) The first chapter so to speak is in a somewhat isolated swamp area and the game gives you much more direction (at least in the beginning) of what to do, where to go etc.

Obviously theres alot of tips and tricks floating out there but here is my #1 pro tip for CS, CoP and lost alpha (doenst apply to SoC):

Upgrade a Viper 5 to use 9x18mm rounds.

Ammo conservation is an issue with the whole series. The most common ammo for the first ~1/3rd of each game by far is 9x18mm rounds. (ammo used by crappy pistols) Stockpile your 5.45/5.56 rounds for as long as you can and use your 9x18 viper as your staple. As soon as you have 1000+ 5.45 rounds you can cut over to a scoped assault rifle as a sniper analog. (Akm 74/2 or Obokan) Save your 5.56 rounds for late game with a GP 37 or similar. Semi-auto (1 shot vs burst or full auto) is almost always the best option for all games and all weapons.

I also stopped playing the first time and came back later to love it as much as everybody else. The reason?
There is a secret to Stalker...

It Is An RPG. Play it like an RPG and you will understand and love it. It is not made to run and gun early on. You have to build yourself up. Truly one of the greatest games ever made.

He was a good Stalker.

I wouldn't have parted out my system if I knew there was another STALKER on the way, but alas there is not. This is a gem of a trilogy something everyone who has an itch for adventure should try.

PS: If you enjoy gritty apocalypse style art and atmosphere you will fall in love, I know I did!
Always checkout the overhauls like COMPLETE and Misery etc.

EDIT: As the deal is over you can always check here if your wallet isn't feeling heavy.

Back