A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Guys! I bought the sapphire 7750 LP last night, VERY quite, able to handle the only game i currently play, which is Guild wars 2 on mid high settings very smoothly!
Very happy man! :)
ok guys, so i bought the 7750 out of desperation, since the 650 is only available in US (i am in HK), the 7750 is soooo quite, i used to have sparkle GTS 250, it was incredibly loud...
the 7750 is ever so quiet even under heavy load (at least I dont notice it)
cant believe how much performance...
wow, thanks Zap! I have not seen this low profile case before. Its looking great. At least you have no problem with it yet. And it does looks like it has some good potential air flow.
just wondering, what i didnt see you included a graphics card in the set up. You using on board one?
thanks, I have taken a look at this, and the review said....
Given its small size and the surprising speed at which cable clutter built up, it wouldn't surprise us if the case struggled a bit if it was really pushed with numerous high end components. A hot, half-height graphics card blocking...
I have been looking everywhere for a slim PC case that actually have some good air flow to it.
i currently have a AOpen H360c
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aopen-H360C-300W-Desktop-Tower/dp/B002469CL6
and FYI its cooling is not the best for what i have.
My set up is C2D E8600 - 3.33 GHz
GPU...
I am currently using Sparkle GTS 250 low profile gfx card
+
SyncMaster T190 (no it doesnt have a HDMI plug)
which suppose to display up to 1440x900 to be happy.
but with the DVI plugged in, when boot up to POST, I dont get to see anything, until it boots all the way up to window...