err...sorry lol all of it is new in box as i recieved it, not sure what else to say about it...I am looking for about $330 + cost of shipping...trying to stay away from trades....but depends on the deal
I have this bundle....im upgrading from an old amd 2500+ system....should i just stick with this package or should i go ahead and resell the mobo and processor and buy the x2? (and duh im a gamer)
do they even make the x700 agp style?
Warning: Confine your bumps to six hours unless you are specifically responding to someone or your thread will be locked. - Lethal
I know it wont be much of any of an increase, this card is just for me to use for a bit in my current comp, before i upgrade and it will be dropped into my other comp once im done with it, and i have a golden sample 4400 and havent gotten that great of overclocks, besides i want a 4600 just to...
Hey guys, I am looking for a TI4600 I am selling my TI4400 to my friend and this gives me an excuse to pick up a better card for my comp before i entirely upgrade and retire the card to my older computer So if anyone can help me PLEASE send me an e-mail at jcross@stjoelive.com
Oh yeah...