Hey Guys,
Just wanted to ask - besides engaging the process of obtaining a MS Gold Partner membership and dealing with vendors whom can supply; is there another approach to gain a volume licensing account, scoping MS Office and OS keys?
Hey Guys,
I am lost on this issue - I have 2 VM's, on top of Server 08 R2; both VM's shut down after XX minutes passed. I changed 'power settings' on all OS's, but the problem continues.
Any insight is much appreciated.
I have an Asus RTN66U Router running Merlin's FW at home with WOL function.
Log into Router, select target WOL'ed. No need to tunnel onto Router, no need to open ports.
Hey, thanks guys for all the insight.
TrendNet is what's inside right now - not playing nice with each other at all. Vista Drivers did not work either.
I may just bite the bullet and buy Intel, of course not a bad thing.
Just wanted to ask about Windows Server 08 limitations, regarding Virtual networking.
I'm having an issue with 08R2 not taking advantage of the on-board NIC.
I had thought, Vista Drivers would work?
Hey Network Administrators,
Are you guys obligated at work, to Back-up co-workers Laptops/Desktops?
Just as long, there is a Storage on LAN, Backing up a Laptop is easy - why would "they" need help?
Wow, yea...those so-called I.T Managers are Tyrant(s).
Insecurity, mentally unstable - is the focus, among I.T Managers mentioned. I kinda, feel sorry for those 'Managers,' reminds me of the tour I participated, of a Psych-ward during my senior year in H.S.