Recent content by ledcriss

  1. L

    Whats everyone using for mining?

    I have never mined before but I currently have a GTX 1080. I have heard of nice hash... Is this the best miner to use? Also is bitcoin the right thing to mine right now? If not how do i go about mining another currency.. I have a server cabinet that i could put some more hardware into for a...
  2. L

    2007 Macbook Rebirth

    Hello everyone. I have a very unique question that I would love to know the answer to. I have a 2007 MacBook, I absolutely love this thing. We all know by now that these can honestly no longer be used because they are so old. They don't receive updates, etc. BUT can you redo the computer? I am...
  3. L

    FS: BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition

    Selling my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I purchased this phone about a week ago and have decided to switch to the iPhone. I will be giving the BlackBerry SYNC port and a matching phone case with this phone. To include original box and cables ETC. Willing to do $320 Shipped to the Domestic US.
  4. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    SOLD
  5. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    bump
  6. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    Bump
  7. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    Bump
  8. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    The photos were taken with an Ipad so try and be understanding with the photo quality.
  9. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    Here are some photos
  10. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    Bump
  11. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    bump
  12. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    Bump
  13. L

    FS: 250GB 850 EVO Samsung SSD

    Still for sale?
  14. L

    7 x 3TB Drive Lot (Toshiba) - DEAL!

    I can do 300 for all 7
  15. L

    WTS Google Nexus 6P 64GB

    Selling my Google Nexus 6P 64Gb. It's the black version in perfect condition. Currently using the device to type this but send me your email and I'll give you photos if your interested. Asking 340$ shipped. Only to domestic US.
Back
Top