Recent content by lazerxo

  1. L

    Mouse sensor problems?

    I just recently bought a Zowie fk1 everything works great besides the sensor sometimes. I don't know if its dirt or not but there is a few peices of hair and a little bit of dandruff on my mouse pad. Anyways it will sometimes get stuck on a spot of my screen for periods of less than a second...
  2. L

    Very low fps?

    Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 CPU AMD A8-6600K 63 °C Richland 32nm Technology RAM 10.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz (9-9-10-24) Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. A55BM-E (FM2+ ) 42 °C Graphics 2252W (1920x1080@60Hz) 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (EVGA) 44 °C...
  3. L

    Very low fps?

    Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 CPU AMD A8-6600K 63 °C Richland 32nm Technology RAM 10.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz (9-9-10-24) Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. A55BM-E (FM2+ ) 42 °C Graphics 2252W (1920x1080@60Hz) 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (EVGA) 44...
  4. L

    Do you keep your original boxes / styrofoam packaging?

    I just keep a few boxes, ordered a whole new PC and put all of the spare parts inside of my Video card box, works perfectly.
  5. L

    Vcore?

    I have an i5-2500k, I am at 4GHZ with 1.150 Vcore and it bumps to 1.200 sometimes, I ran prime 95 for 1 hour (no errors), does that mean its stable? OR should I bump the Vcore up a little more?
  6. L

    Please help with SSD very quick thanks!

    Decided to wait, just gonna buy crysis 3 and a CPU cooler. But next pay check I'll get one, Is the 840 pro the best in that price range?
  7. L

    Please help with SSD very quick thanks!

    I need to order within 15 minutes, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820239045 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147188 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=20-148-442&ParentOnly=1? I'm a mess I have no clue which one is the...
  8. L

    Random fps drop?

    Bump, I found out the GPU core is stuck at 51MHZ any suggestions?
  9. L

    Random fps drop?

    Just turned off my PC one day turned it back on, Usually get 150 + fps on l4d2 on ultra, now im getting 30 fps same as other games, all terrible fps now. Anyone know a solution?
  10. L

    Which is better?

    Why is http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125363 230$? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125443 230$? Isnt a 660 better than a 560TI why are they the same price?
  11. L

    How does a SSD work?

    128GB. Would that be enough? windows 7 proffesional, league of legends, world of warcraft. then basic applications like skype and google chrome?
  12. L

    How does a SSD work?

    Do you just install your games on it only? Or do you have to install windows on it too? I was thinking you just install the game you want on the SSD / programs only and they load faster?
  13. L

    Need help picking new GPU's...

    Top of the line? Get the 690. cost 1000$ though but its "top of the line".
  14. L

    What to get?

    because I bought a 560ti for my budget PC a few weeks ago :c and I like it
  15. L

    What to get?

    Thank you both! glad i didnt buy another gtx560ti:)
Back
Top