• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by LawGiver

  1. L

    3dfx Voodoo 5 64 MB AGP New Open Box

    Ending today in a few hours! https://ebay.us/m/5pGzi8
  2. L

    3dfx Voodoo 5 64 MB AGP New Open Box

    https://ebay.us/m/khjsi7
  3. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    If I argue with a post from 2005 does that make me a time traveler or an ass hole? 🤔
  4. L

    FS: ///*** 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 AGP 64MB, NIB, OB***////

    Accepting reasonable offers! Hate to put it on ebay. YOLO ;)
  5. L

    FS: ///*** 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 AGP 64MB, NIB, OB***////

    I am definitely not a scalper and you certainly should check prices before posting about something you have no knowledge about. The BOX alone recently sold for $300. 🫠 https://ebay.us/m/pP7Wpf
  6. L

    Want to sell something expensive here, but have no heat. Should i bother?

    It's up ;) https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-voodoo-5-5500-agp-64mb-nib-ob.2044041/#post-1046207257
  7. L

    FS: ///*** 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 AGP 64MB, NIB, OB***////

    Voodoo5 5500 AGP 64MB, NIB, OB. $1699 $1549 shipped USPS w/insurance, tracking and signature. Lower 48 states. ***Accepting reasonable offers*** Free pu in Phoenix AZ metro area. Open to WW with additional shipping cost. Accept PayPal or Venmo using respective Good/Services checkout options...
  8. L

    Want to sell something expensive here, but have no heat. Should i bother?

    I just set up 2 FA and will accept PayPal and venmo goods and services. As soon as I see the 2FA badge I'll make post in fsft. Thanks for the help everyone.
  9. L

    Want to sell something expensive here, but have no heat. Should i bother?

    What pmt options would you suggest? What pmt options would you suggest?
  10. L

    Want to sell something expensive here, but have no heat. Should i bother?

    What payment method should I offer? I'd be ok with zelle or wire transfer. Or PayPal if fees aren't too high. I think I'm ready to post it in fs/ft ;)
  11. L

    Want to sell something expensive here, but have no heat. Should i bother?

    Thanks.Yeah , i've seen those most of those are just bare cards that are used. Mine's new/unused/complete. I'm the original owner, and box is in mint condition.
  12. L

    Want to sell something expensive here, but have no heat. Should i bother?

    Thanks, will post in a few days. Gonna watch a bunch of ebay auctions and see how they end. Not really sure how to price it.
Back
Top