Recent content by Lagesek

  1. L

    I ordered an X1900XTX

    I'm a dealer so I paid my ATI wholesale price! And I donlt care about a price drop next week. I wanted it this weekend :)
  2. L

    I ordered an X1900XTX

    Because in Canada we have to wait half a week for the 7900 and I waited 2 weeks for the damn announcement :) The ATI card better rock! Seriously though anything I need to know. before I setup tomorrow with the most recent catalyst drivers?
  3. L

    X2 4200 or Opteron 170

    Which CPU should I get? The Opteron 170 or an X2 4200?
  4. L

    Nice to see a Mac forum here!

    I'm a 20 year Mac User and VAR. HardOCP has been my PC destination of choice for years and I am thrilled to see it will be a one stop shop now for all my performance needs! Keep it up guys!
  5. L

    FS: PNY 6800GT AGP $225 Shipped

    PM sent
  6. L

    FS: PNY 6800GT AGP $225 Shipped

    Ill take it but I cant PM you until my account reg is completed by an admin. Heat is Lagesek Ebay is lagesek Paypal verified in Canada. Not a CC payment. Have you got any refs?
Back
Top