• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by l1zrdking

  1. L

    Bought an Asus Laptop.

    Great laptop, looks great. Me and my buddy got Asus laptops this June (g1 and g2 respectively) and I love mine. Now if I could find my CRTL key that popped off, id be set :D
  2. L

    Your Laptop Picture [H]ere (read first post for rules please)

    eh... the screen just needed cleaned, thats the result of letting someone use it, finger prints ALL over, then they tried to wipe it off, which just smeared the finger grease all around. And, the size is good, I'm a big guy so the laptop is actually a tad small for me. I kinda wish I had...
  3. L

    Your Laptop Picture [H]ere (read first post for rules please)

    Welp, after many months of putting it off, I finally bought a notebook. $1900 and change from Newegg. ASUS G1S-A1 Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium CPU Type Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2G Screen 15.4" WSXGA+ Memory Size 2GB DDR2 Hard Disk 160GB Optical Drive DVD Super...
  4. L

    Compaq X1000 Died

    Welp, I finally got it to boot. The Compac site said hit F6 when booting, but I tried many times with no success. I decided to try it one more time (after reading some forums about compaq wanting $750 for a new mobo) and it worked. The video card in this model has some issues with it needing to...
  5. L

    Compaq X1000 Died

    Ive done the battery thing, as well as reseating the ram and hard drive (as thier website stated) still nothing. I'm waiting on a PCMCiA to IDE adapter to come in so I can grab some stuff off the hard drive before I do anything. As for the brand, its not mine, its my grandparents. They use...
  6. L

    Compaq X1000 Died

    I was using last night when it locked up, and the screen went crazy, lines going accross, flickering, ect. So, I manually powered it down, now it will not boot. No video, no hard drive activity, the power led comes on, the fan runs for a min, then stops. Any ideas? The best buy replacment ended...
  7. L

    OMG a 96kb First person shooter demo Must See!

    :D I was sitting in routers class yesterday and i saw a guy playing what i thought (about 5 seats away) was UT. Turns out he was playing this on our crappy test machines, p3 733mhz 512 ram, ect, I didnt realize it was this game untill i started browsing this thread. hah nice. gonna have to put...
  8. L

    Sim City 3000 issues

    It runs fine on xp for me, untill the cd cracked last night. Ive never had any problems, no crashing, nothing. Xp is the only OS ive used to play it, so you got me on that one.
  9. L

    2006 Post Your Workstation

    Best computer chair, EVER
  10. L

    2006 Post Your Workstation

    double post.
  11. L

    CPU Upgraded, Benchmarks ALOT slower!!!!!

    When I first bought my p4 I used the stock hsf and it throttled right out of the box. Took me months to figure that out (my first foray into intel for years) once I grabbed a new heatsink it was smooth sailing.
  12. L

    Logitech needs to quit making mice

    I love my mx1000. I wouldnt trade it for anything. Its the perfect size, I love the bunch of buttons heh. Ive never had a single issue, other than forgetting to charge it because I'm senile. No skipping, not problems in gaming at all. True it was a bit expensive but over the last 10 months, WELL...
  13. L

    Yep, another setup question thread:

    Yeah, I put that in the first post. heh 100 for the block plus another 12 for the copper top (if i go with that block) and however much for shipping. I'm not sure if I can go quite that high for a block... we'll see though. First I'm going to tackle radiator placement. I ordered a black ice...
  14. L

    Yep, another setup question thread:

    aww man, I was browsing the watercool picture thread. I'll loose both 3.5 drive bays if I use a dual 120.mm rad. how bad would my temps suffer with a single?
  15. L

    New Dangerden ATi blocks

    Wow! :eek: That looks AWESOME. Now if they'd do somethin green just like it for thier nvidia blocks :D
Back
Top