From your signature it looks like you're running a 7900xtx. I 've fixed dozens of these for customers over the past few months. First update to the latest bios for your board, next turnoff driver updates from windows, next disable Fast Startup in Windows, next download and run AMD Cleanup...
Today I swapped out the 105cfm Phantek fans for some 130 cfm Ice-Gale Thermal Xtra fans on my AsRock 7900 xtx with 550w bios and moved to #29 on the 9950x3d/7900xtx top 100 list. The fans lowered my temps to 84c on hotspot and 72c on v-ram. The chip on this card is golden!
Sig was way outdated but i was offered this one for $800, already flashed and with 7950 pads. I made a few quick calls and sold my old one for $800, So I broke even and didn't have to fool with flashing it.
My AsRock Phantom Gaming 7900xtx with the 550w bios, just installed and tuned it in today. Still on the stock cooling for the moment. next mod will be to de-shroud it, 3d print a mounting plate and install some 120mm howler fans on it, but very pleased so far!
I just ordered my 9950x3d from =AT3YpnPMNbIU85tL5lslCfDybkq_LQvLYiPxK7WmnJSqKp7xdY9B_-dqngXh2scpGGDN7xG2UjOMwDoCx-W9gSbUzZ-J66zYAvYZldi78hf08q5JdIBdITfJW1beEZiJiOzO7Vfpw5qjZfOclPQiT9U8Xcw66MkTQjN0XCQhCyGovlFV9EsE-kDKGzLLwKsou2olpuYbx1YqThfCOpHiH66z3utyOk4']https://www.antonline.com/ . They are...