I'm looking to spend $100 or less on a pci express video card. I saw an 8600gt on newegg.com that falls within that price range. I'm thinking about going with that. Any recommendations?
Here is my current system:
cpu: Athlon 64 2800+
motherboard: nforce3
memory: 1 gb ddr1
video: ATI 9800 Pro AGP
I want to play Crysis, which my PC meets the minimum requirements (just barely), but I want it to play better.
I'm looking to spend $300-350 on a new motherboard, cpu...
My mom's computer has been having this problem where sometimes when I load a page that has flash, or if I load up Guild Wars, then the computer will completely lockup
The screen freezes, mouse/keyboard dont work, hard drive light is one solid color, and it remains like that forever, until i...
I saw this advertised. its about a 15 mile drive, but its free, would it be worth it?
An easy fix?
-------
post:
I've got a 17" LCD monitor from Norwood Micro (pictured below) that you can have for free. It's a little over a year old and is no longer under warranty, so I'm giving it...
im sure there are lots of things which arent being reported by the news.
such as stores that told campers to go home after 3 days. and then 6 hours later gave the tickets away to random people in the store.
or places that cancelled the launch completely after people had been waiting in...
can someone repost those links in valid form?
holy crap, ive been reading some of these stories and I must say that the madness for the ps3 this year (all the crime and violence) definately outdid the 360 launch last year.
some of this is frickin insane. with all the bs the ensued...
ok, ive noticed that with Crucial's memory they sell at newegg.com,
they sell:
CT6464Z40B 57.99
and
CT6464Z40B.8T 59.99
for the 512 mb ddr PC32000
a crucial rep said that 8T usually means it will have 4-8 memory chips all on one side.
whereas the default (non 8T) is 16 chips.
if...
single sided is the higher density usually, right?
so id imagine double sided would work without a doubt. but single sided probably needs to be tested.