Recent content by Kreyyr

  1. Kreyyr

    DAN HSLP-48: A powerful sub 50mm heatsink

    Too bad the Black Ridge has to be sent back... Looks quiet neat
  2. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I really hope so. I'm going to monitor this and give an update in a few weeks =)
  3. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Well, I thought my signature would be sufficient XD i7-7700K @ stock
  4. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I'm disappointed by the results of the C7 Cu compared with the normal C7. I stressed them in a brief 15min Prime-run and got following results: C7 aluminium: 86/84/84/87 with 26°C ambient C7 copper: 85/82/84/85 with 24°C ambient So no improvement by the cooler itself as it seems.
  5. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Hey Chris, I really hope you enjoy your A4 build as much as all the other people around here! When I saw your part list some things came to my mind: 1. The "Noctua L9i" is only for Intel sockets. Non-modding alternatives are the "Noctua L9a AM4" or the Cryorig C7. 2. With only one RAM stick...
  6. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I'm using a 960 Evo on the back of my Z270-I as my OS drive. Because the strix cannot adress two sata-m.2 ssds I had to use one nvme. The slot in the back does not take sata drives so the 960 evo had to go there... Honestly I do not need the nvme speed so I never saw it throttling because of...
  7. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    Sure it is, but 3C I could only see in extreme scenarios - Prime, etc While gaming I can't tell if it's cooler because of a variant in ambient temperature or the additional fan.
  8. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I do have an Akasa 80mm Slim fan underneath the mobo but to be honest temps didn't improve significantly - maybe 1-3°C.
  9. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I also did some custom sidepanels - a fusion of DANs and Duke00's version.
  10. Kreyyr

    Hey, I do not have the prints for the sidepanel but I can point you to the german...

    Hey, I do not have the prints for the sidepanel but I can point you to the german Computerbase.de-member who made these awesome parts: https://www.computerbase.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1671555 I hope he can help you out ;-) Regards
  11. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    V3 or maybe the C4 case. We'll see ^^
  12. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    I can't guarantee these are correct but I think the parts for my Panel are - the 3mm acrylic sidepanel itself - 4 x 10mm M1.6. countersunk screw - 4 x M1.6 ball on each panel - 8 x nuts - 4 x washers He also offered distance frames to make 2.5 GPUs possible. Therefore 12, 16 and 20mm screws...
  13. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    It is, a german guy (Duke00) shared his idea of sidepanels with the community and offered a collective order.
  14. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    v2 arrived today =) It'll be a perfect match for my v1 on the desk.
  15. Kreyyr

    DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

    My shipping information changed to "estimated delivery on wednesday" (german backer). So, tomorrow the first backers will get their cases =)
Back
Top