Recent content by Komskies

  1. K

    Game Recommendation? - MMO

    I've been playing SWTOR again lately. It's in a pretty good state right now, and if you're a Star Wars fan at all you should at least level up one character to experience the storyline. You can subscribe or play for free.
  2. K

    most memorable PC gaming lines

    Your soul shall fuel the Hellforge!
  3. K

    Pax Stream on Twitch.tv

    Since they're having a Blizzcon in 2013, I assume they're saving the big announcements for that. They are showing off a Diablo III playable console demo though. I don't really care about that as I have it on PC and haven't played since last summer... but that's another story!
  4. K

    The Official Guild Wars 2 thread

    Anyone playing on Northern Shiverpeaks? I just re-installed for the first time since September. Playing a new Warrior and looking for a casual guild to join.
  5. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    Thinking about dusting off the ole Prot Pally today. He's level 80 and I haven't played him since ICC days. The mechanics have changed pretty drastically since then, haven't they? Holy power didn't even exists the last time I played him, and I had my entire rotation built into a cast sequence...
  6. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    I got mad lucky on my mage last night in LFR and got tier shoulders from Lei Shei. Then proceeded to use a coin and got the Sha-touched staff too.
  7. K

    New CD-Projekt RED game - Cyberpunk 2077 teaser

    Hopefully they can make the combat more fun that Witcher 2 was. I've tried to enjoy it many times now, but can't get more than 15 minutes in without closing the game in frustration.
  8. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    Bad luck it would seem. I also thought they stealth nerfed it, since I went 3 days in a row with 2/15, 1/15, 2/15, but last night I got 7/15 again.
  9. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    You're going to eat those Sha spikes no matter what. You get about 0.5 seconds of warning to move your character. My DBM gives me the alert as it's hitting me. Thankfully it does pitiful damage so you can eat them, even in Heroics.
  10. K

    How can I make playing PC (Steam) games on my TV easier?

    Sounds like you have underscan enabled, which is the default setting on Catalyst Control Center. Go into your video card configuration setting and set it to 0% over/underscan. It's probably on 15% or so right now.
  11. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    Yes, you can get Golden Lotus from the Enigma Seeds on your farm plot. This is my incredibly small sample size, but over the last two days my results were 3 Golden Lotus on 7 Enigma seeds on Wednesday, and then 4 Golden Lotus on 14 Enigma seeds yesterday.
  12. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    I can't find drop rate %'s, but it appears that every item slot can drop except for trinkets. The loot will be itemized based on your current spec. I am going to run some tonight to test the drop rates.
  13. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    Something that was missed in the patch notes, but you can now (random chance) get ilvl 476 epics from the loot bags for completing Scenarios. Another option for gearing.
  14. K

    WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

    The potions are extremely powerful. My monk potions add 4000 Agility for 25 seconds. It's like a super trinket proc.
  15. K

    Disney Buys Lucasfilms

    It is included.
Back
Top