WoW; 4th expansion Mists of Pandaria

Just hit 90. Slightly overwhelmed with all the new quests / dailies that popped up. Gonna be busy for a while..
yes you will be.. just pace yourself. priorities for me in dailies.. are Tillers.. ( can make money growing stuff in farmville or mats for your own professions) cloud serpents.. to get serpent and serpent flying skill, golden lotus.. its a gateway to shado pan and august celestials later on

yes you will be.. just pace yourself. priorities for me in dailies.. are Tillers.. ( can make money growing stuff in farmville or mats for your own professions) cloud serpents.. to get serpent and serpent flying skill, golden lotus.. its a gateway to shado pan and august celestials later on

So can we grow Pot and things as well? Just kidding.

I wonder if they'll add pipe smoking or something akin to that, like in LotRO, where you can not only grow the pipe grass, but also use it. Kind of neat.

Be aware that I think they ninja-nerfed the chance to get golden lotus from enigma seeds within the last week. I had been getting between 4-7 per day per character. The last two days on both characters I'm planting them on have yielded only 2 per day per character. I've stopped planting stuff as it's no longer worth the time for a measly 150g / character, if that.

Either that or I've just had some bad luck. Anyone else?

Be aware that I think they ninja-nerfed the chance to get golden lotus from enigma seeds within the last week. I had been getting between 4-7 per day per character. The last two days on both characters I'm planting them on have yielded only 2 per day per character. I've stopped planting stuff as it's no longer worth the time for a measly 150g / character, if that.

Either that or I've just had some bad luck. Anyone else?

Bad luck it would seem. I also thought they stealth nerfed it, since I went 3 days in a row with 2/15, 1/15, 2/15, but last night I got 7/15 again.

planted full enigma last night.. Ill report on my crop later =)

got revered yesterday with OS.. bought the oil soaked sandals.. 496 vp gear.. w00t.. nice crit on those babies

Patch 5.1 Golden Lotus Changes
One thing that changed in Patch 5.1 was the amount of Golden Lotus sold by the Spirit of Harmony vendors, being reduced from 3 to 2 per Spirit of Harmony.

The other change is the increased drop rate of Golden Lotus from Enigma Seeds. Before Patch 5.1, Golden Lotus had a fairly low drop rate, making it more efficient to farm through the Spirit of Harmony Vendors and Songbell Seeds.

After the reduction in the amount you get when trading in Spirit of Harmony and the increased drop rate of Golden Lotus from Enigma Seeds it is now more efficient to plant Enigma Seeds!

One other small change you may not have noticed in Patch 5.1 notes is the Growing buff that tells you how long your crops need to grow before they are ready for harvesting.

no nerf

I was super pumped up for MoP, getting it late in the game, just last month, after rebuilding my system. Really liked it a lot so far, but then with my new system, I wanted to try out new shooter games like Battlefield 3 and Planetside 2.

Now MoP is collecting dust, and I am full on addicted to playing both PS2 and BF3 now. Maybe come back to WoW MoP with patch 5.2

heroics seem oddly easy for the most part.

I hit 90, did the L85 instances (two of them), then went straight to Heroics as a tank. The first few we're tough until I got a few pieces of 463 level gear. :eek: plus it looked like the healer did the same thing I did :)

30% into 89. Think I'm going for 90 tonight or tomorrow night after work. Haven't decided yet. Once I get on a roll though the xp starts to come easy.

Still working on finish up the last couple of questlines in Townlong Steppes and Dread Wastes (Klaxxi quests are all pretty cool, plus I want the "Wakener" title). Am also doing Tiller and Angler dailies on and off.

right on... go go!

started a panda SP alt.. fun fun. was surprised that the lf dungeons in the early levels was good.. fast..

made it to 22 in like 5 hours ish I think.. with 6pieces of heirloom and guild perks..

I had 4 Golden Lotus this planting.. so 4/16

Ive had as much as 7, post 5.1, as low as 4

Yeah, was just a couple days of bad luck. This weekend I had 28 golden lotus total for 2 characters Fri/Sat/Sun, so an average of ~4.5 per character per day. I'll take it.

Prices still haven't dropped TOO much yet. I sold a 20 stack for 1700g last night, and have been selling single ones for ~85. Still not too bad considering how little time it takes.

Who is the "rest of us"? Me? :p

I'll be on end of this week I think.

And the other people posting in this thread. I know there is probably a battle.net id thread somewhere, but fuck PM me some Bnet IDs and I will play with you guys.

And the other people posting in this thread. I know there is probably a battle.net id thread somewhere, but fuck PM me some Bnet IDs and I will play with you guys.

I know I probably already asked, but you and Dremic in the same guild on Arthas? Dremic still playing? Haven't heard from him in a while.

I know I probably already asked, but you and Dremic in the same guild on Arthas? Dremic still playing? Haven't heard from him in a while.

He was on one night, I talked with him for a bit and threw him a Ginvite. He is in the guild. We started doing MSV the other night, only got 2 bosses down. Not good, but our tanks were just incredibad so we are probably going to kick them soon.

He was on one night, I talked with him for a bit and threw him a Ginvite. He is in the guild. We started doing MSV the other night, only got 2 bosses down. Not good, but our tanks were just incredibad so we are probably going to kick them soon.

Ahh. Lol.

Sounds incredibly...WoW'ish ;)

Probably a long shot, but anyone on here runs a casual-ish raiding guild and is looking for a disc priest? Am looking to transfer off my server - currently on an Oceanic realm (in Asia) at the moment but will be on either mountain time or pacific time come the new year. No raiding experience since Ulduar (unless you count LFR in Cata and I raided the hell out of vanilla) but I learn fast and I KNOW NOT TO STAND IN THE FIRE.

I'd use the official forums or something but.. yeech. Figured I'd try my luck here first..

hmm.. burning legion Nephilim is my guild.. we have plenty some nights, some others.. we have to pug or not raid. raid times are fri / sat 9pm est

might want to work up the off spec too.. shadow's rock..

My Collector's Edition which I purchased for a cool $40, will be arriving tomorrow. Aw yeah.

I'm playing :D

I was waiting for my friend to catch up we want to do pandaria together.

i got blizz to give me a free month too. cause i just bought cataclysm for 30 and now its 10.. -_-

I'm playing :D

I was waiting for my friend to catch up we want to do pandaria together.

i got blizz to give me a free month too. cause i just bought cataclysm for 30 and now its 10.. -_-

Bet you sucked a lot of D for that. Admit it.

all you think about is sucking D breh

Ahahah.

Oh, update, Box is somehow already out for delivery. Gotta love FedEx. I should have it tonight, gonna check out the art and all that. :)

So Arthas it is then??

Probably a long shot, but anyone on here runs a casual-ish raiding guild and is looking for a disc priest? Am looking to transfer off my server - currently on an Oceanic realm (in Asia) at the moment but will be on either mountain time or pacific time come the new year. No raiding experience since Ulduar (unless you count LFR in Cata and I raided the hell out of vanilla) but I learn fast and I KNOW NOT TO STAND IN THE FIRE.

I'd use the official forums or something but.. yeech. Figured I'd try my luck here first..

Come to arthas, east coast time though. Might be a problem. We usually raid about 9 pm server time. 8 pm my time and would be 6 pm your time on wednesdays.

Ahahah.

Oh, update, Box is somehow already out for delivery. Gotta love FedEx. I should have it tonight, gonna check out the art and all that. :)

So Arthas it is then??

Not implying anything but I just gotta know. Did you order it Sunday? Something ended Sunday. Your google skills should figure it out.

Not implying anything but I just gotta know. Did you order it Sunday? Something ended Sunday. Your google skills should figure it out.

Haha what? Ok I'll bite, I'm lost.

Also I ordered yesterday.

Haha what? Ok I'll bite, I'm lost.

Also I ordered yesterday.

Sunday was the last day of Hanukkah. Usually the biggest presents are exchanged on the final day. I know because I am a half jewish and have celebrated it younger.

Sunday was the last day of Hanukkah. Usually the biggest presents are exchanged on the final day. I know because I am a half jewish and have celebrated it younger.

I'm the furthest thing from Jewish, so. :p

I hit 90 last night. Did a few instances and scenarios, AH'd some of the contender's pieces. Got a lvl 463 weapon from a scenario then upgraded it. At ilvl 461 now so ready for looking for raid.

Come to arthas, east coast time though. Might be a problem. We usually raid about 9 pm server time. 8 pm my time and would be 6 pm your time on wednesdays.

Thanks but 9pm east coast time is too early and won't work for my schedule though - probably can only make it 11 east coast.

Thanks but 9pm east coast time is too early and won't work for my schedule though - probably can only make it 11 east coast.

Come anyway. Lot of cool people heading over. Should be a fun casual time.

grrr.... we blew through MV 1 shotting everything.. until Elegon.. this fight is making me mad! lol.. but we did get it to 49% ..so..I think we got the mechanic now..if we can 1) have the same team tonight 2) execute better.. we will get this!

got some 496 tier pants to replace my lfr tier pants.. now at iLvL488

Good news everyone, more dailies coming in 5.2 along with a head enchant which will probably have some sort of reputation associated with it next to raiding even though they did away with head enchants because they didn't want to force players to grind rep for things you basically need (cough, weapon enchants, bracer enchants)

Good news everyone, more dailies coming in 5.2 along with a head enchant which will probably have some sort of reputation associated with it next to raiding even though they did away with head enchants because they didn't want to force players to grind rep for things you basically need (cough, weapon enchants, bracer enchants)

Good news would be less dailies :) but anything to help will be nice.

Back