• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by kogeridor

  1. K

    Help with choosing from 6 candidates

    Fujistu P24W-6 is known for a bad backlightning. Is's very uneven and backlight bleeding is also very common. It's written in many great reviews I read. Do you own a piece?
  2. K

    Help with choosing from 6 candidates

    I checked a few more discussions and high chance of backlight bleeding is for Samsung really common. But I already found confirmed statement that there is also "not-low-but-not-high" chance of backlight bleeding in Dell. I will try both Dell and HP before purchasing in a store. Thanks for your...
  3. K

    Help with choosing from 6 candidates

    I also like Dell's NBD. Ok, I don't have enough experiences to compare LED vs. CCFL, but I know some CCFL really have two times higher power-consumtion and produces much more heat. This is the reason I'll stick with W-LED. Anyway, thanks for your opinion.
  4. K

    Help with choosing from 6 candidates

    Hi, I would like to buy a new LCD. These are my demands: 24'' (1920x1200) RT < 16 ms xVA or IPS technology budget: 400 euro pivot (wanna use it in portrait, not landscape form) I filtered just 6 satisfying pieces in our best HW seller's webstore 1] Dell UltraSharp U2412M 2] HP...
Back
Top