• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kogepathic

  1. K

    AMD Ryzen 5 Reviewer's Kit Giveaway

    Best of luck to everyone!
  2. K

    Nokia N900

    I have an N800. I'm glad to hear that you like your N900 thus far. Problem for me was that there are no packages for Maemo and it's graphics are just a joke. Nokia frame buffered everything on the N770/N8x0. My N800 struggles to play videos that my underpowered symbian phone can chew through...
  3. K

    rioworks HDAMA bios supports only IP V6; no video

    I would like to help, but a dump of the CMOS chip would have to come from the *same* board revision. You cannot take a Rev. D BIOS and flash it to the CMOS from a Rev. F, for example. That and I don't have a JTAG reader... but if I had access to one and the same Rev I could email you the dump...
  4. K

    USB's stopped working, now so have the whole PC!

    If you remove all the RAM and try to start it up, does it beep like a crazy man on fire? If not, something (CPU/motherboard) is bad. I have seen motherboards come back from RMA completely dead. You think companies have QA to catch that, they don't. Did you by any chance write down your original...
Back
Top