So I just put a new build together and every game I try to play launches in 3d regardless of in game options and I cant figure out how to change it.
I downloaded 8.1 for windows 8 and I think it's effecting my ability to launch the NVidia control panel, it just wont open.
I'm absolutely...
I'm in the army and have the G51 Best Buy sold for a while,
It's the perfect size, not too heavy, decent performance and has held up pretty well. My only complaint is the overheating, he will need a cooling pad, and the lights on the lid on my version are VERY bright and you cant turn them...
So I have a My Passport that I just bought two weeks ago, copied a bunch of important files to it and now my computer says it cannot recognize the usb device.
Sometimes it says i need to reformat it, I understand thats a way to erase data but is it really the onl way I can access this HD...
So i have an Asus G51, it's nice, blah blah blah.
Problem is that when I'm done watching it at night in bed I like to just close the top and put on my desk where the lid LED's blink very brightly all night long which annoys me and my roomate.
I'm wondering if there is any way to completely...
I'm getting a 20'' or 22'' wide screen and I'm wondering if it's even worth it with my old comp.
I have a 4 year old Dell with an old Radeon 9250 in it. the highest my display settings go is 1280x1024.
When plugging in a new monitor that is capable of 1680x1050 will that option become...
I'm getting a 20'' or 22'' wide screen and I'm wondering if it's even worth it with my old comp.
I have a 4 year old Dell with an old Radeon 9250 in it. the highest my display settings go is 1280x1024.
When plugging in a new monitor that is capable of 1680x1050 will that option become...
The madre is in need of a new computer and I'm going to provide it for her. I'm just wondering if it's cheaper to just buy a $400 basic build from somewhere or if it's possible to build an even better comp for less.
All I know is what to buy for a gaming rig, so putting together a PC that's...
the download doesnt work for me
downloaded the file and it shows up as setup.exe
try to open it and it says that the file is not a valid Win32 application.
What does that mean and how can that be? I'm running winxp.
My cousin wants to play COD4 when it comes out and needs to get a new video card for his Dell. The only problem is that he is computer illiterate and cant figure out what kind he will need.
Is there any web page that does a quick scan that is easy to figure out that will say what kind of...
It's for my old first gen XPS dell notebook. Already on my third battery charger and I have hardly used the thing over the last couple of years.
I figured if I could just rig a little 120mm fan to get some airflow around it it might make it so that I dont have limit my gaming to under an...
Heh. so I need another power brick to cool off my other power brick?
Sounds easy enough. Do they sell these at radio shack? Trying to spend as little as possible and don't feel like paying out the ass for shipping.
So just a 12v brick with a molex connection and a splitter if I want 2 fans.
Alright, I have an extra 120mm fan lying around and I want to rig it up so that it is blowing air on my laptops battery brick which gets crazy hot.
Is there any way to power it without a motherboard?
Really wish there is something that converts from Molex connectors to AC outlet.