Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi, I have some parts that I took out of my system that I recently upgraded.
EVGA 8800GT 512MB w/ AC NV5 cooler, will include the stock cooler if requested. (I’ll include everything besides the box like the cd, stickers, adapters, and dongles.)
-The cooler beats out the stock cooler by...
http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=577&Itemid=72
new review up by benchmark reviews, temperatures look nice and performance is good.