Hi Bill,
Re: "And, what lines or message are you getting from nVIDIA?"
Unless I press the CMOS button it just keeps displaying it for a minute and then "No Signal" indefinitely.
I found out that there was a more recent driver so I updated from v 163.69 to 163.75 but got the same...
HiBill,
Re: "Re: "Have you ever tried it with a P35D3 MOBO?" I take it I'm the only P35D3 MOBO in town?"
I removed the batt when I tested it, both for the original MOBO and the RMA'd one. Same results when I reinserted it.
Keep that thinking cap on. :)
Thanks,
Kerry
Hi BillR,
Yes the card is in the primary slot. Ill write down the 4 lines of nVidia info the next time Im at the MSI machine.
Re: unplug the psu and wait a few moments till everything on the board goes dark and use the jumper to for your reset. I got unplug the PSU but the P35D3 only...
Hi BillR,
Wow! I got all excited about your tip.
I tried it three times and there were two differences. The fans only stopped and started one time with each of the three tries, and, I didn't have to press the CMOS button after Vista shut down for any of the three tries. After shutting down...
Hi Mike,
The thread at MSI Forum (link above) describes the other's suggestions to include running MemTest86 v1.70 with no errors.
Do you know anyone at Ultra? 3x, the last time I requested Return Receipt, I've not gotten any replies from support@help.ultraproducts.com or...
Thanks Mike and vsboxerboy,
I should have mentioned that the RMA'd MOBO board arrived with the latest BIOS. If that were the main problem I could live with it. I was hoping posting here might yield a solution for the bigger problem for which MSI Forum members have run out of ideas.
The...
What might be causing my PS fan, CPU fan, and case exhaust fan to start and run for 1-2 seconds and then stop and then start and run for another 1-2 seconds and stop and then stay on at the beginning of each boot? After this dance the fans stay on and it boots OK and I can run the Vista Ultimate...