• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by kenwoo

  1. K

    New Gaming Build

    no one knows what that cable is?? please help it's my first time building a comp and I have no idea where to plug this thing in(this cable is from my case)
  2. K

    New Gaming Build

    does anyone know where i plug this cable in? I think its the led for front fans, but my motherboard doesn't have a input for it
  3. K

    New Gaming Build

    should i get a cpu cooler?
  4. K

    New Gaming Build

    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL...
  5. K

    New Gaming Build

    kk, i've chosen some parts from newegg/amazon to start off Graphics Card- EVGA SuperClocked 01G-P3-1461-KR GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card ~170 Core-Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz ~215 Case- COOLER MASTER HAF 922...
  6. K

    New Gaming Build

    yea i could buy it tonight or tmr
  7. K

    New Gaming Build

    Ugh, now that I thought about it ~1000 budget isn't really gonna cut it. OS costs about 100 + monitor which is around 200 that leaves me with only about 700 bucks for parts+shipping. I want to spend around ~900 for parts+shipping so increasing my budget to 1200 will be good enough right? PS...
  8. K

    New Gaming Build

    nope, the closest one is 2 hours away and yes the OS is part of the 1000 budget. also, do you think i should wait until black friday to purchase my parts?
  9. K

    New Gaming Build

    Hi, I'm a newcomer looking to build my first pc 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming/Web Surfing/Video 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? ~$1200 shipping included. 3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us...
  10. K

    Screen turns black/ stays black

    bump... pls help
  11. K

    Screen turns black/ stays black

    I'm new to this forum, so I don't know if this is the correct section to post for help. Recently I've encounter a display problem about a week ago when my pc starts up or turns on screen saver and the screen will stay black until i click the reboot button. So now what I would do to turn on my pc...
Back
Top