Recent content by KennyT

  1. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Bump
  2. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Bump
  3. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Price drops, make an offer on anything.
  4. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Thanks let letting me know. I used to use UPS strictly but on anything small or lite it was redic expensive. USPS sucks, but its the only way I can ship the small stuff for cheap. $6 shipping on a $2 item doesn't make sense.
  5. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Bumpage for remaining items.
  6. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Anyone else receive their items yet?
  7. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    The wires were shipped the same time as the pump and reservoir.
  8. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    You talking about the down payment? Well if people want me to hold an item for a month or so its easy. You wouldn't believe how many people set up a deal and then say they won't have the cash for another 2/3/4 weeks.
  9. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    USPS seems to be backed up currently. All of those who have received items shipped DEC 13 please post, or I will contact you to see if you have received the items. When I find the receipt i will post a picture. Sorry for the delays. To bostesseger I have been out of town the past couple of...
  10. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Everything paid for has been shipped today.
  11. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    80mm arctic fans pending. edit, fans gone.
  12. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    All currently sold items packed, Pump+Res/Traded Fans/Wires/Ram going out tomorrow after school via USPS. Sound Card going out UPS. Waiting on payment for H20 Parts. Radiator/Case still for sale.
  13. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Bump
  14. K

    360 WiFi - USB Adapter

    Can you use a normal wifi adapter for 360? I have one coming in a trade that I can use elsewhere, but I'm curious if anyone has already tried it.
  15. K

    FS: PC+Parts+Stuff

    Ram sold. Pump + Res pending sale. Radiator still up for grabs, $40 shipped. Tubing, clamps $15 shipped. Buy both for $50 shipped.
Back
Top