• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by kekzmobile

  1. K

    Corrupted Files

    Ok, good news! I dont know what exactly solved the problem because i did several things at a time: controller firmware flash, new drivers (well, this cannot be it) and windows reinstall. In freshly Windows I created the raid 6 volume again and tried to copy from different sources to the array -...
  2. K

    Corrupted Files

    Then i works as long as its not on the array. Once the file touches the array it goes bad. This happens when either restoring directly to the array or when restoring to a different HDD or PC and then copying the file to the array. Same result. Its a hardware raid6 created with megaraid storage...
  3. K

    Corrupted Files

    According to the LSI controller there are no detected errors. I can check using SeaTools although i have to delete the raid6 volume for that again. But i think it's worth a try
  4. K

    Corrupted Files

    Just tried that. No difference. Once the file is stored on the array it is corrupt. I even tried copying a known-good working file from my workstation to the array. Once it is stored there it seems broken. Maybe a controller issue?
  5. K

    Corrupted Files

    The stripe size is 1MB due to mainly large files. At the moment checkdisk is running and found errors in volumebitmap. So even the partition is new and fresh it seems damaged. I will try formatting the disc with 16K clusters after the process is finished.
  6. K

    Corrupted Files

    No overclocking and stability is great. The files play back normal when i restore them to another drive but if they are restored to the array they show stuttering and artifacts
  7. K

    Corrupted Files

    Hey, I got a kinda strange problem. It all started after i canceled a cluster resize progress on a 32TB NTFS partition (not the brightest choice) since there wasn't any progress for about three days and the storage (12x4TB Raid6) did not show any kind of load. After that i noticed several...
Back
Top