Recent content by kaletonto

  1. K

    Second time this has come around.

    NewEgg out of stock..
  2. K

    Asus P4T533-C

    Thanks for all the insight. Answers my question
  3. K

    Asus P4T533-C

    Anybody else ????? thks
  4. K

    Asus P4T533-C

    Can someone tell me why this motherboard is so in demand and selling for as much as $200 used over the original MSRP new? Thks kale
  5. K

    HDD question

  6. K

    Trade Wings Golf Shirt or T-Shirt

    Seems the web page is down, to many shirts...eh
  7. K

    Did my new PSU burn up my mobo?

    http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1113426 The last six posts to the above thread got me to this point. Now I am getting a message on start up that says it can't find hard drive. I also called Gateway (out of warranty but still have support) and they had me check the power to the...
  8. K

    Need Recommendations on new PSU 562w

    When I got up this morning the computer was froze up. I shut it down and restarted and when everything loaded I started using it and within 3-5 minutes it froze again, but the mouse still worked. Shut it down and tried again and got the message that it couldn't find a hard drive so I switched a...
  9. K

    HDD question

    I have an older computer with some problems and my question is---- which is better or is there a difference in this situation? The hdd cable has two connectors master and slave coming off a promise ata100 card on the primary connection. When setting the jumpers on the hdds is there an advantage...
  10. K

    Need Recommendations on new PSU 562w

    In the past, it has been an error message sometimes, but this afternoon when I tried to duplicate the failures, all I got was error free runs and it loaded every-time, go figure. In the scheme of things the bios had the lan boot fourth in line before I disabled it. I have been doing some...
  11. K

    Need Recommendations on new PSU 562w

    DAMN ---You----- are----- good. I reset my BIOS and made sure my drives were plugged in solid and so far it is holding. Could I be havin a drive on it's last legs? I hate to just keep asking questions without some reciprocation on my part, but like I said when comes to this stuff I am not...
  12. K

    Need Recommendations on new PSU 562w

    I purchased the two PSU's that were recommended (Vantec Stealth 520 & Zalman 400aps) and here is my dilemma. The reason I got two PSU's is for another time, but the Vantec Stealth 520 would not fit my case without some mods, so I installed the Zalman without problems. The case and all inards...
  13. K

    Need Recommendations on new PSU 562w

    Thanks dB you been there until the end. Harold ps I wiil now just wait to see how it works when it gets here.
  14. K

    Need Recommendations on new PSU 562w

    I am learning and next time I will try that google/froogle or whatever it is to find things before I ask. I certainly would like to "Thank You" and every one who has helped. You sound a little like my old coach Bill Parcells. Thanks Again Harold ps You may still be unhappy but I am happy.
  15. K

    Need Recommendations on new PSU 562w

    Is it? You are not dealing with the smartest book on the shelf here. thks
Back
Top