Recent content by Kalamdrar

  1. K

    Problems with overclock, E6300, PC5300 and ATI 1900RX

    Hi again, time for a update: The wierdest thing happened to me, after i booted it up at 3Ghz and RAM on 858 mhz, PCI-e on Auto and disabled all the stuff i dont need in bios, all seemed well, until the first reboot. :( I got really mad and i thought maybe go over and check if everything...
  2. K

    Problems with overclock, E6300, PC5300 and ATI 1900RX

    Thanks for the reply, i have tried to put up the voltage on CPU to allmost 1,4. this was done without any success. I have a 80mm fan laying around i can try to mount that on NB and see if things get alittle better. I wanted to see how high i could get the E6300 before i touched the voltage, but...
  3. K

    Problems with overclock, E6300, PC5300 and ATI 1900RX

    Hi there, i just activated an account on these forums, you have to excuse my english, i come originally from Norway. I just bought a new computer with the following specs: Gigabyte DS3 mobo with F7 bios PC5300 Geil 667mhz ram 2x1GB Intel core 2 duo E6300 Club3D x1900RX (GT) Scythe...
Back
Top