• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Kais3r

  1. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    Can someone recommend me a good wireless card from newegg that will work with this system?
  2. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    K thx im ordering tonight.
  3. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    TOTAL WITH BURNER COMES TO 735.91. THANKS ALL, I GUESS I CAN SCRAPE UP 35 dollars. :)
  4. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    Sonata III Silent ATX Mid Tower http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0257459 89.99 ================== Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136161...
  5. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    Would this vid card be better? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130319 and do i need thermal grease? Sonata III Silent ATX Mid Tower http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0257459 89.99 ================== Western Digital Caviar...
  6. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    Which one is easier to upgrade later on?
  7. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    I might buy the case/PSU today since it is such a good deal. Sonata III Silent ATX Mid Tower http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0257459 89.99 ================== Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM...
  8. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    Can you list a good one for cheaper. Hell, I don't mind going AMD if I could save alot of money. Dang about the video card. I will go with that ram instead, thanks!!! :p Well then I will go broke by paying you lol :eek: CASE &PSU: Code...
  9. K

    New build(budjet 700)

    I finally got 350 enough for half of my computer(parents pay other half ) this is my build that i've been looking at for around 2 months. I'm going to order this tonight so please tell me if the parts are compatible. I know the video card sucks but I will upgrade at christmas, it will be fine...
  10. K

    What happens when you tell an [H] to buy the new company server

    I wish I had this build... NICE!
  11. K

    New PC <650 dollars

    UPDATE -- Need to under 550... here is what i got so far http://shop2.frys.com/product/5434309 - Video Card= 139.99 after rebate http://shop2.frys.com/product/5162136 - Ram= 29.99 after rebate http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151153 –DVDBURN – 24.99...
  12. K

    New PC <650 dollars

    -Gaming -I have one of them big ones that at 19" the old fashioned big ones -no -i dont know i never built before
  13. K

    New PC <650 dollars

    How does my build compare to this one? Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80557E6750 - Retail http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115029 GIGABYTE GA-P31-S3G LGA 775 Intel P31 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail...
  14. K

    New PC <650 dollars

    only 256-bit other one is 320 bit... also on mine Stream Processors 96 on yours theres only Stream Processors 64
  15. K

    New PC <650 dollars

    Ok this is the final, please link to cheaper things on newegg if its just as good or a cheaper place to buy it AFTER shipping/handling. Or if you know a place to get windows cheaper. Disc Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151153 Case/PSU...
Back
Top