• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jyxent

  1. J

    Patriot Box Office Medial Player Giveaway @ [H]

    Looks like a nice media player.
  2. J

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    That is a sweet system.
  3. J

    Need a True Sinewave UPS

    I ended up buying an refurbished APC Smart-UPS 1000 from excessups. If you don't mind a refurbished unit, it is a good deal. I originally bought a stepped UPS, but returned it after noticing that my power supply would start making a buzzing noise when the UPS switched to battery power. The...
  4. J

    Cooler Master Stacker 830 SE & Real Power Pro 1000w @ [H]

    I bought this exact case and power supply bundle in December for my new system, based on reviews of the case and the Real Power Pro 1250w review done here. Its nice to know that I made a good purchase.
  5. J

    lapped my q6600 (pics and temp results)

    I decided to lap my TRUE and q6600 after reading this thread, and I'm very happy with the results. After lapping and the washer mod, my temps are 8-10 degrees cooler. Thanks a lot for posting the overclocking guide and lapping results.
  6. J

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    This would be a nice card. I'd have to give away one of my 3870s if I won this.
  7. J

    I need help picking a new UPS

    The SUA1500 is available for cheaper at a couple places. You can get it at tigerdirect for 299.99. If you don't mind refurbished, you can get it at ExcessUPS for 249.99. I've just ordered a refurbished sua1000 from ExcessUPS for 160.00. Hopefully it will work well.
  8. J

    L2410NM Issue

    I just bought a L2410NM. I'm connecting the monitor to a Radeon 3870 using a hdmi cable and the dvi to hdmi adapter that came with the video card. When I have the monitor connected to the 3870, the text displayed looks very pixelated. I am running at the native resolution of 1920x1200...
Back
Top