• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jwcook82

  1. J

    Software to make ringtones?

    Any software that allows you to edit mp3 files can do it. All you have to do is edit the song of your choice keeping your favorite 30secs of the song of your choice. Once you have the 30sec soundclip, you can upload that to your phone via, bluetooth,usb, or memory card. For ringtones also...
  2. J

    Digi Cam Poll: What Digital Camera do you use?

    Fuji Finepix S1000fd
  3. J

    New setup help | Receiver & studio monitors

    I am in need of a new setup. I am looking at getting a good receiver and a pair of nice studio monitors. Ideally I would like a nice sub to go with it as well. Any suggestions as to what is a good choice without breaking my wallet either.
  4. J

    Best drivers for a 7900 GS?

    Actually, I have heard that the newest ones aren't always the best because sometimes they are buggy and have / cause issues.
  5. J

    Best drivers for a 7900 GS?

    Whats the best driver for a 7900 GS?
  6. J

    Which Headphones?

    Yeah, they are still out of stock. I am probably going to pick up a pair as well. My question is, do I really need a amplifier? Will getting one make a huge difference?
  7. J

    Network Signal Amplifier

    Well I appreciate the comments, I am not 100% sure what exactly the rules are pertaining to the city, and what my dad has planned. I am just looking at my options and trying to find solutions to problems that might save a little money here and there, because building a garage isn't cheap, plus...
  8. J

    Network Signal Amplifier

    Thanks alot, I will start looking into those.
  9. J

    Network Signal Amplifier

    I have been talking to my friends and I heard there is a signal amplifier for networks. Basically my situation is as follows, my dad, brother and I are building a garage that is going to have a 2bedroom apartment above it.Both bedrooms will need cable tv and internet, as well the living room...
Back
Top