Recent content by jtd

  1. J

    Giving away 2 Beta keys.

    For a game called heroes of newerth, it is a complete remake of dota (the map, heroes, everything) Just better looking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTLgQbYVISA I will wait one hour exactly then randomly choose two people to give the keys. just post in here The keys will be tied to your...
  2. J

    Shopping for new 5.1 speaker set for PC/TV/Videogames

    Honestly I love the z-series my self. The Z-5500's are nice, but the speakers are kinda on the budget side. But that's the sweet thing about the Z-5500, You can use other speakers, don't need to use the stock ones. Don't get me wrong, the speakers are nice and are probably an upgrade from the...
  3. J

    Need a headphone recommendation *budget inside*

    I bought 'em from amazon and got ripped off honestly. They shipped out from Ontario CA, US to CT, US and it took nearly 10 days, $7 shipping. While other things that' came from CA, US (My mp3 player) only took 2 days to get here with $1 shipping. So I suggest going with the buy.com shipping...
  4. J

    Need a headphone recommendation *budget inside*

    They just got here today. They are very wonderful headphones. I have the Zen 8GB w/ X-Fi Crystalizer.These headphones don't even need the crystalizer, but I use the option anyway. They're EXTREMELY comfortable on my head. I have not had any heat issues at all either. The mids and highs are...
  5. J

    Audio recommendation

    I don't think it's the headphones, before you decide to buy a new pair, plug them in to something else to test it. X-FI sound cards are horrible to my experience
  6. J

    Need a headphone recommendation *budget inside*

    Went with the JVC's. Btw, they are two dollars cheaper on amazon with cheaper shipping as well.
  7. J

    Need a headphone recommendation *budget inside*

    After reading the JVC HARX700 thread I'm really leaning toward getting those. My only concerns about them are that they seem to get really hot really fast ?
  8. J

    Need a headphone recommendation *budget inside*

    I'm looking for a nice comfortable pair of headphones that are closed-ear and are very bassy. My budget is no more than $120.
Back
Top