Recent content by JSTPLNCRZ

  1. J

    Burning Blu Ray

    Sounds too easy, but I like it.... Thanks I'll just get another Plextor this one works just fine
  2. J

    Burning Blu Ray

    I have a Plextor PX B940SA 12X Blu Ray Burner and would like to burn hi def (AVCHD) copies. But I believe need to get the correct player to mate with to make hd copies, right? The problem being (I think) most burners read at one speed and write at another...so do I need to get a blu ray player...
  3. J

    still looking for monitor ... will this one work for gaming?

    Any way....does anyone have any experience with SCEPTRE Monitors?
  4. J

    still looking for monitor ... will this one work for gaming?

    Why? Is refurbished really bad ? Doesn't it depend on who refurbishes it?
  5. J

    Thermal Paste

    Now you tell me...what a mess! Is there a preferred spreader to use with the thermalright that would make it easier? It's very hard to get it evenly spread
  6. J

    Budget gaming rig under $650 - possible? (Tentative + Walls of text)

    Well!.....we're all waiting....how did it go? did you build it, or not? how's it working?.... are you giddy or just satisfied? COME ON MAN...thanks, I really got sucked in by this, since I'm building one of my own (2nd build) and couldn't stop reading. I'm going to get the 5770 now, since...
Back
Top